Testimony meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Testimony.
- (noun) : something that serves as evidence
- (noun) : an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
- (noun) : a solemn statement made under oath
Remember the sufferings of Christ, the storms that were weathered... the crown that came from those sufferings which gave new radiance to the faith... All saints give testimony to the truth that without real effort, no one ever wins the crown.
The principle that certain sins should not receive the Church's testimony of forgiveness was probably no novelty at all, but had been applied in various churches perhaps, however, with no strict consistency.
More words related to the meanings of Testimony
More words from Urdu related to Testimony
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Testimony meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قراردروازہدکھاواندادکھانااطمیناناجاگریودیعتاعترافکسی کے چال چَلنشگافاعتمادیتاقرار نامہپرکاشآبرودلالت کرناگوشوارہسندثابت قدمیکہ ڈالنانمائشامتحانانکشافباور کرناکرباعتبار کرنا êtebaarہاں کرناصحتنکالناشہرتپہچانپسارناوحیدریافتاقبالشہادت نامہیقینواجبیتثباتبریتپھیلاؤپرکھاظہار کرناذمہکیفیتاعتماد êtemaadشہادتسزايابیانڈیلنانیک نامی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Testimony
What are the meanings of Testimony in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Testimony in Urdu are ساکھ - saakh, اظہار - izhaar, ثبوت - subuut, شہادت - shahaadat, ساکشی - Sakshi and گواہی - gawaahi. To understand how would you translate the word Testimony in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Testimony or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Testimony synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Testimony. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Testimony in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Testimony in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Testimony with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by testimony?
Meanings of testimony are ساکھ - saakh, اظہار - izhaar, ثبوت - subuut, شہادت - shahaadat, ساکشی - Sakshi and گواہی - gawaahi
Whats the definition of testimony?
Definition of the testimony are
- something that serves as evidence
- an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
- a solemn statement made under oath
What is the synonym of testimony?
Synonym of word testimony are reputes, expressiveness, proofs, martyrization, renowner, expressive, proofings, benedictional, delation, expressed
What are the idioms related to testimony?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word testimony.
- He that hath lost his credit is dead to the world
- Enemies may serve for witnessess as well as friends
- More by token
- Physical explanation
- The vestige
What are the quotes with word testimony?
Here are the quotes with the word testimony in them
- Remember the sufferings of Christ, the storms that were weathered... the crown that came from those sufferings which gave new radiance to the faith... All saints give testimony to the truth that without real effort, no one ever wins the crown. — Thomas Becket
- We know the past and its great events, the present in its multitudinous complications, chiefly through faith in the testimony of others. — Matthew Simpson
- The principle that certain sins should not receive the Church's testimony of forgiveness was probably no novelty at all, but had been applied in various churches perhaps, however, with no strict consistency. — Robert Rainy
- The positive testimony of history is that the State invariably had its origin in conquest and confiscation. No primitive State known to history originated in any other manner. — Albert J. Nock