The promise meanings in Urdu
The promise meanings in Urdu is وعدہ The promise in Urdu. More meanings of the promise, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who've already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation.
More words from Urdu related to The promise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word The promise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
موافقتعہدکفالتتہہہم آہنگیوابَستگیحکممیلپیمانرہنکہناقرینہپابَندیصورتمیل جولاقرار نامہزینزبان دینارضامندیمعاہدہقسمپرتربط ضبطوابستگیعہد کرنامطابقتوفاقگرونوبتاتحادسُپُردگیقسم کھاناقولہامیگروی رکھناقسم اٹھانارضا مندیحَوالے کَرنے کا عمَلمصیبتملاپسمجھوتہگرویقول دیناشرطذمہ داریحالتایکامفاہمتوعدہ کرنااتفاق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of The promise
What are the meanings of The promise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word The promise in Urdu is وعدہ - wadah. To understand how would you translate the word The promise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to The promise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered The promise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word The promise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use The promise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say The promise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of The promise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by the promise?
Meaning of the promise is وعدہ - wadah
Whats the definition of the promise?
Definition of the the promise are
What is the synonym of the promise?
Synonym of word the promise are commitment, promise, pledge, agreement, promisee, plight, behest, promised
What are the idioms related to the promise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word the promise.
- An oath that is not to be made is not to be kept
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- A promise delayed is justice deferred
- A promise neglected is an untruth told
- An unlawful oath is better broke than kept
What are the quotes with word the promise?
Here are the quotes with the word the promise in them
- We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who've already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation. — Paul Ryan
- Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime. — Martin Luther
- Faith, mighty faith, the promise sees, And looks to God alone Laughs at impossibilities, And cries it shall be done. — Charles Wesley
- Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens. — David Cameron