The public meanings in Urdu
The public meanings in Urdu is عوام الناس The public in Urdu. More meanings of the public, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Go on thinking that you don't need to be read and you'll find that it may become quite true: no one will feel the need tom read it because it is written for yourself alone and the public won't feel any impulse to gate crash such a private party.
We've just got to be careful - with all sports, let alone cricket - I think there's so much emphasis on doing the right thing all the time, but I think the public want to be entertained when they come to watch sport.
More words from Urdu related to The public
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word The public meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقل پذیرخلائقمردمانبوہٹھٹھپرجاخَلقتحرکت پذیردنیا دار لوگباشندےجم غفیرمتحرکزمانہخلقبھیڑ بھاڑقابلِ حَرکتعوام الناسبازاری لوگمتلونجمہورخلقتعواماژدہاممتلُونقوممنقولہخلق اللهلوگ باگبلوہجم گھٹعامنوعِ اِنسانیقابل حرکتدنیا داراشخاصٹوٹ پڑنارواںرعایاخَلقمُتحَرَّکرہنے والےہجومغیر مستقلدنیاآدمیمجمعحَرکت پذیرکِسی خاص طبقے کا آدمیغلبہ کرناہما شُما ...
Idioms related to the meaning of The public
What are the meanings of The public in Urdu?
Meanings of the word The public in Urdu is عوام الناس - awaam un naas. To understand how would you translate the word The public in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to The public or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered The public synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word The public. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use The public in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say The public in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of The public with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by the public?
Meaning of the public is عوام الناس - awaam un naas
Whats the definition of the public?
Definition of the the public are
What is the synonym of the public?
Synonym of word the public are mob, folk, laity, mobile, humanitys, public minded, public
What are the idioms related to the public?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word the public.
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
- Popular opinion is the greatest lie in the world
- Report uttered by the people is everywhere of god power
- The public pays with ingratitude
- The views of the multitude are neither bad nor good
What are the quotes with word the public?
Here are the quotes with the word the public in them
- We now have an opportunity, though, to do something we didn't do in the industrial age, and that is to get a leg up on this, to bring the public in quickly, to have an informed debate. — Jeremy Rifkin
- Go on thinking that you don't need to be read and you'll find that it may become quite true: no one will feel the need tom read it because it is written for yourself alone and the public won't feel any impulse to gate crash such a private party. — Dylan Thomas
- We've just got to be careful - with all sports, let alone cricket - I think there's so much emphasis on doing the right thing all the time, but I think the public want to be entertained when they come to watch sport. — Shane Warne
- It is amazing how the public steadfastly refuse to attend the third day of a match when so often the last day produces the best and most exciting cricket. — Frank Woolley