Thee meanings in Urdu
Thee meanings in Urdu is تم Thee in Urdu. More meanings of thee, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
More words from Urdu related to Thee
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thee meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Thee in it
What are the meanings of Thee in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thee in Urdu is تم - tum. To understand how would you translate the word Thee in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thee or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thee synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thee. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thee in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thee in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thee with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thee?
Meaning of thee is تم - tum
Whats the definition of thee?
Definition of the thee are
What is the synonym of thee?
Synonym of word thee are ye, tum tum, tum, you, thouing
What are the idioms with the word thee?
Here are the idioms with the word thee in them.
- I chastise thee not because i have thee in hatred but because i love thee
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- Such a man as thou would be draw thee to such company
- To the people those trappings i have known thee both inwardly and outwardly
- To the people those trappings; i have known thee both inwardly and outwardly
What are the quotes with word thee?
Here are the quotes with the word thee in them
- But an old age serene and bright, and lovely as a Lapland night, shall lead thee to thy grave. — William Wordsworth
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. — George Edward Moore
- Absolute truth belongs to Thee alone. — Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
- Anger may repast with thee for an hour, but not repose for a night the continuance of anger is hatred, the continuance of hatred turns malice. — Francis Quarles