Therapy meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Therapy.
- (noun) : (medicine) the act of caring for someone (as by medication or remedial training etc.)
I used the music kind of as therapy, and it's just amazing that I feel so free after doing that. I feel like I had it trapped inside of me and now I feel free. So it's been a very good therapy session for me as well.
When I was younger, I was terrified to express anger because it would often kick-start a horrible reaction in the men in my life. So I bit my tongue. I was left to painstakingly deal with the aftermath of my avoidance later in life, in therapy or through the lyrics of my songs.
More words related to the meanings of Therapy
More words from Urdu related to Therapy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Therapy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Therapy
What are the meanings of Therapy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Therapy in Urdu are علاج - elaaj, معذوری - mazuuri and معالجہ - moaalijah. To understand how would you translate the word Therapy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Therapy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Therapy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Therapy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Therapy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Therapy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Therapy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by therapy?
Meanings of therapy are علاج - elaaj, معذوری - mazuuri and معالجہ - moaalijah
Whats the definition of therapy?
Definition of the therapy are
- (medicine) the act of caring for someone (as by medication or remedial training etc.)
What is the synonym of therapy?
Synonym of word therapy are treating, paralysis, treatment, therapies, limitation, remedy, remedying, impotency, relief, remeding
What are the idioms related to therapy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word therapy.
- A disease known is half cured
- An ill physician cannot cure others
- An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure
- Bitter medicine
- Care is not cure
What are the quotes with word therapy?
Here are the quotes with the word therapy in them
- I had used eclectic therapy and behavior therapy on myself at the age of 19 to get over my fear of public speaking and of approaching young women in public. — Albert Ellis
- I used the music kind of as therapy, and it's just amazing that I feel so free after doing that. I feel like I had it trapped inside of me and now I feel free. So it's been a very good therapy session for me as well. — Vanilla Ice
- When I was younger, I was terrified to express anger because it would often kick-start a horrible reaction in the men in my life. So I bit my tongue. I was left to painstakingly deal with the aftermath of my avoidance later in life, in therapy or through the lyrics of my songs. — Alanis Morissette
- I get a lot of the ideas when I'm resting - either when I'm meditating or getting some kind of work done on my back, like physical therapy or acupuncture. That's where I get my best ideas, maybe because I'm balancing my body. — Katy Perry