Thine meanings in Urdu
Thine meanings in Urdu is تیرا Thine in Urdu. More meanings of thine, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Thine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Thine in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thine
What are the meanings of Thine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thine in Urdu is تیرا - teyra. To understand how would you translate the word Thine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thine?
Meaning of thine is تیرا - teyra
Whats the definition of thine?
Definition of the thine are
What is the synonym of thine?
Synonym of word thine are tera, thy
What are the idioms with the word thine?
Here are the idioms with the word thine in them.
- Regulate thine own passions and bear those of others
- Throw not stones at thine own window
What are the idioms related to thine?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thine.
- Like a cuckoo you have but one song
- Like saint like offering
- No longer foster no longer friend
- Quick at meat quick at work
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
What are the quotes with word thine?
Here are the quotes with the word thine in them
- Indulge not thyself in the passion of anger it is whetting a sword to wound thine own breast, or murder thy friend. — Akhenaton
- Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit. — George Fox
- Be thine own palace, or the world's thy jail. — John Donne
- Put a bridle on thy tongue set a guard before thy lips, lest the words of thine own mouth destroy thy peace... on much speaking cometh repentance, but in silence is safety. — William Drummond