Thing meanings in Urdu
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Thing.
- (noun) : a vaguely specified concern
- (noun) : a separate and self-contained entity
- (noun) : an action
- (noun) : an artifact
- (noun) : an entity that is not named specifically
- (noun) : any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence
- (noun) : a special abstraction
- (noun) : a special objective
- (noun) : a statement regarded as an object
- (noun) : an event
- (noun) : a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion
- (noun) : a special situation
More words related to the meanings of Thing
More words from Urdu related to Thing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حللا یموتچرچاتصدیقجوہرپراحتیاطجنساخبار یا نشریہلوازماتاُدھار بیچنانيک نامیآغازسنگتختم نہ ہونے والاخلاصہصَداقَتداستانبیانناقابل بربادیباتیں کرنامقالہاطلاعکاروبارپرتیتمقابلے میں لاناہدایتاجرمشکُوکنوکرائےغیر فانیبات چیتتوثیقضروری ہوناتَقريرسوداگری مالروکنامنگنیناماچھے طرز عمل میں غیر متطابقدرخواستاختلاطجاودانموادشخصیتکتھاکلامبستواوائیاسبابسندیسا ...
Idioms with the word Thing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thing
What are the meanings of Thing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thing in Urdu are معاملہ - moamalah, بات - baat, امر - amr, چیز - chiiz and شے - shaey. To understand how would you translate the word Thing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thing?
Meanings of thing are معاملہ - moamalah, بات - baat, امر - amr, چیز - chiiz and شے - shaey
Whats the definition of thing?
Definition of the thing are
- a vaguely specified concern
- a separate and self-contained entity
- an action
- an artifact
- an entity that is not named specifically
- any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence
- a special abstraction
- a special objective
- a statement regarded as an object
- an event
- a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion
- a special situation
What is the synonym of thing?
Synonym of word thing are intercourse, substance, undying, affair, saying, injunction, negotiation, question, fact, ches
What are the idioms with the word thing?
Here are the idioms with the word thing in them.
- A bad thing never dies
- A good thing is soon snatched up
- A sceptre is one thing a ladle another
- A thing is bigger for being shared
- Allow time and moderate dely haste administers all thing badly
What are the idioms related to thing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thing.
- When the pot boils over it cools itself
- Nothing is new and nothing is true and nothing matters
- Dress slowly when you are in a hurry
- Fools are wise men in the affairs of women
- No joke
What are the quotes with word thing?
Here are the quotes with the word thing in them
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. — Henry Ford
- Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week. — Louis Kronenberger
- There's no such thing as old age, there is only sorrow. — Fay Weldon
- The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. — Doris Day