Things meanings in Urdu
Things meanings in Urdu is چیزیں Things in Urdu. More meanings of things, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Things.
- (noun) : any movable possession (especially articles of clothing)
Age appears to be best in four things old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read.
One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young.
More words from Urdu related to Things
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Things meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Things in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Things
What are the meanings of Things in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Things in Urdu is چیزیں - Cheezein. To understand how would you translate the word Things in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Things or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Things synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Things. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Things in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Things in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Things with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by things?
Meaning of things is چیزیں - Cheezein
Whats the definition of things?
Definition of the things are
- any movable possession (especially articles of clothing)
What is the synonym of things?
Synonym of word things are sob stuff, thingies, stuffer, fidgets
What are the idioms with the word things?
Here are the idioms with the word things in them.
- A man is known to be mortal by two things sleep and lust
- All things are difficult before they are easy
- All things are easy that are done willingly
- All things are good unsaid
- All things are good untried
What are the idioms related to things?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word things.
- A good thing is soon snatched up
- A good wife and health are a man's best wealth
- Daughters and dead fish are not keeping wares
- He that buys what he does not want often sells what he cannot spare
- Health and money go far
What are the quotes with word things?
Here are the quotes with the word things in them
- Age appears to be best in four things old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. — Francis Bacon
- One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young. — William Feather
- After you're older, two things are possibly more important than any others: health and money. — Helen Gurley Brown
- Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that can happen to a man. — James Thurber