Think meanings in Urdu
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Think.
- (verb) : expect, believe, or suppose
- (noun) : an instance of deliberate thinking
- (verb) : bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- (verb) : be capable of conscious thought
- (verb) : use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- (verb) : have or formulate in the mind
- (verb) : dispose the mind in a certain way
- (verb) : focus one's attention on a certain state
- (verb) : ponder; reflect on, or reason about
- (verb) : decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- (verb) : imagine or visualize
- (verb) : have in mind as a purpose
- (verb) : recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
|I can think about it||میں اس کے بارے میں سوچ سکتا ہوں|
More words related to the meanings of Think
More words from Urdu related to Think
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Think meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مرتبہاٹکل کرناتولناکھٹکامائل ہوناکہنابچارنامیل کرنااحترام کرنامیزبانی کرناجانچناشکلآگیا انو کول کرنااندامغورغور کرنااندازہ لگانانِگاہفکرا کرناجگرسنناتصور کرناگمان کرنامتحیر ہونااصل یا وجہ بتاناحساب لینااندازہفِکر کرناخیالخاطرمشورہ دیناخوض کرناہوشپاستصوّر کرناآمدبچار کرناحساب لگاناکہنے میں چلناپیکرمشاہدہ کرنامعنی سمجھنادھیان کرنامنشانگاہ رکھنارائےبیٹھناارادہ کرناقابل پسندبجا لانا ...
Idioms with the word Think in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Think
What are the meanings of Think in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Think in Urdu are خیال کرنا - khayaal karna, غور کرنا - ghaur karna, سوچنا - sochna and سوچ بچار کرنا - soch bichaar karna. To understand how would you translate the word Think in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Think or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Think synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Think. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Think in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Think in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Think with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by think?
Meanings of think are خیال کرنا - khayaal karna, غور کرنا - ghaur karna, سوچنا - sochna and سوچ بچار کرنا - soch bichaar karna
Whats the definition of think?
Definition of the think are
- expect, believe, or suppose
- an instance of deliberate thinking
- bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
- be capable of conscious thought
- use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
- have or formulate in the mind
- dispose the mind in a certain way
- focus one's attention on a certain state
- ponder; reflect on, or reason about
- decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
- imagine or visualize
- have in mind as a purpose
- recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
What is the synonym of think?
Synonym of word think are care, meditating, contemplate, obfuscating, behold, suppose, reconsideration, conceive, destemper, apprehend
What are the idioms with the word think?
Here are the idioms with the word think in them.
- A mouse must not think to cast a shadow like an elephant
- Do what you think proper and do not be afraid
- God comes when we think he is farthest
- Great minds think alike
- Hungry men think the cook lazy
What are the idioms related to think?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word think.
- Deliberating is not delaying
- Feather one's nest
- Look on
- See about
- Think over
What are the quotes with word think?
Here are the quotes with the word think in them
- I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates. — T.S.Eliot
- I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that. — Lauren Bacall
- I think when the full horror of being fifty hits you, you should stay home and have a good cry. — Josh Billings
- Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are. — Muhammad Ali
How to use think in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use think in a sentence.
- I can think about it — میں اس کے بارے میں سوچ سکتا ہوں