Thinking meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Thinking.
- (noun) : the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
- (adjective satellite) : endowed with the capacity to reason
Canada has a passive-aggressive culture, with a lot of sarcasm and righteousness. That went with my weird messianic complex. The ego is a fascinating monster. I was taught from a young age that I had to serve, so that turned into me thinking I had to save the planet.
More words related to the meanings of Thinking
More words from Urdu related to Thinking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thinking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قوت متصورہغارآمدتصور رکھنااناڑی پنوہمالہامبینائقیاسخبرپتدیکھ بھالپاس رکھناگیاناندیشہپریتثابت قدمیرجحانبِصارتاندازہ کرناچنتا یا سوچ میں ہونالحاظ کرناعقلیفیصلہتوجہغور کرناتصوّراتیگنوار پنشوقترنگتخمینہنگاہعزت کرناتیمرشکعقل سلیمعزتسایہثبوترُجحانپیش بینیاٹکل کرناکھٹکاتوجہ دیناباطنیمانسمجھاحترامتعجب کرناغور و فکر ...
Idioms with the word Thinking in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thinking
What are the meanings of Thinking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thinking in Urdu are خیال - khayaal, سوچ - soch and بچار - bichaar. To understand how would you translate the word Thinking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thinking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thinking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thinking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thinking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thinking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thinking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thinking?
Meanings of thinking are خیال - khayaal, سوچ - soch and بچار - bichaar
Whats the definition of thinking?
Definition of the thinking are
- the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
- endowed with the capacity to reason
What is the synonym of thinking?
Synonym of word thinking are whim, ideaed, pottain, trend, whimsy, idea, thought, vision, contemplation, surmise
What are the idioms with the word thinking?
Here are the idioms with the word thinking in them.
- It is for want of thinking that most men are undone
- Speaking without thinking is shooting without aim
- Time and thinking tame the strongest grief
What are the idioms related to thinking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thinking.
- Deliberate slowly execute promptly
- Fore thought is better than repentance
- Forethought is better than repentance
- Time and thinking tame the strongest grief
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
What are the quotes with word thinking?
Here are the quotes with the word thinking in them
- Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever. — Don Marquis
- Canada has a passive-aggressive culture, with a lot of sarcasm and righteousness. That went with my weird messianic complex. The ego is a fascinating monster. I was taught from a young age that I had to serve, so that turned into me thinking I had to save the planet. — Alanis Morissette
- I was taught from a young age that I had to serve, so that turned into me thinking I had to save the planet. — Alanis Morissette
- My justification is that most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they're going to do for the next five or ten years. The time they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking. — Amy Winehouse