Thirties meanings in Urdu
Thirties meanings in Urdu is تیس Thirties in Urdu. More meanings of thirties, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Thirties.
- (noun) : the decade from 1930 to 1939
- (noun) : the time of life between 30 and 40
My grandmother was an actress too. In the thirties and forties she was under contract with Universal Studios. Crazy credits, lots of them. My dad was also under contract with Universal Studios. And my first film was shot on the same stage they both worked on at Universal.
I'm torn about late parenting. I believe people should spend their twenties living and having fun and not having any regrets later. I also think people in their thirties generally make better parents but so many of my friends are having trouble - myself included - as fathers get older.
More words from Urdu related to Thirties
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thirties meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Thirties
What are the meanings of Thirties in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thirties in Urdu is تیس - tiis. To understand how would you translate the word Thirties in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thirties or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thirties synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thirties. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thirties in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thirties in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thirties with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thirties?
Meaning of thirties is تیس - tiis
Whats the definition of thirties?
Definition of the thirties are
- the decade from 1930 to 1939
- the time of life between 30 and 40
What is the synonym of thirties?
Synonym of word thirties are thirtyish, thirty, tentif, thirty something
What are the idioms related to thirties?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thirties.
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
What are the quotes with word thirties?
Here are the quotes with the word thirties in them
- I know plenty of actresses in their early thirties who look amazing, although there's that old saying: 'Ladies get older, men get more distinguished.' — Scott Porter
- My grandmother was an actress too. In the thirties and forties she was under contract with Universal Studios. Crazy credits, lots of them. My dad was also under contract with Universal Studios. And my first film was shot on the same stage they both worked on at Universal. — Chris Pine
- I'm torn about late parenting. I believe people should spend their twenties living and having fun and not having any regrets later. I also think people in their thirties generally make better parents but so many of my friends are having trouble - myself included - as fathers get older. — Eric McCormack
- Ageism works in both directions. As a teenager in the public eye, people would talk condescendingly to me. When you get older there's this feeling that you have to start carving up your face and body. Right now I'm in the middle ground - I think women in their thirties are taken seriously. — Alanis Morissette