This meanings in Urdu
As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind.
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
|How far is this?||یہ کتنا دور ہے؟|
|How much is this?||یہ کتنا ہوتا ہے؟|
|What is this?||یہ کیا ہے؟|
More words related to the meanings of This
More words from Urdu related to This
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word This meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word This in it
Idioms related to the meaning of This
What are the meanings of This in Urdu?
Meanings of the word This in Urdu are اس - is, حال - haal, موجودہ - maujuudah and یہ - yeh. To understand how would you translate the word This in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to This or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered This synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word This. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use This in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say This in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of This with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by this?
Meanings of this are اس - is, حال - haal, موجودہ - maujuudah and یہ - yeh
Whats the definition of this?
Definition of the this are
What is the synonym of this?
Synonym of word this are ias, mood, existing, hers, ecstasy, currently, itas, condition, vitality, ita
What are the idioms with the word this?
Here are the idioms with the word this in them.
- A wolf besets you on this side a dog on that
- Endure this evil lest a worse come up on you
- Everything in this world has a different value
- Everything in this world has its own blemishes
- Excess in nothing this i regard as a principal of the highest value in life
What are the idioms related to this?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word this.
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
- Keep some till more come
- Land of th living
- The present fashion is always handsome
- A good wife and health are a man's best wealth
What are the quotes with word this?
Here are the quotes with the word this in them
- As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. — Sophia Loren
- We should so provide for old age that it may have no urgent wants of this world to absorb it from meditation on the next. It is awful to see the lean hands of dotage making a coffer of the grave. — Pearl S.Buck
- When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. — Friedrich Nietzsche
How to use this in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use this in a sentence.
- How far is this? — یہ کتنا دور ہے؟
- How much is this? — یہ کتنا ہوتا ہے؟
- What is this? — یہ کیا ہے؟