Thorn meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Thorn.
- (noun) : something that causes irritation and annoyance
- (noun) : a Germanic character of runic origin
- (noun) : a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
In The Touch, the love scenes are the same as they were in The Thorn Birds or anything else I've ever written. I find a way of saying that either it was heaven or hell but in a way that still leaves room for the reader to use their own imagination.
More words related to the meanings of Thorn
More words from Urdu related to Thorn
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thorn meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شاکھدندانے ڈالناغباربخششبے دلی سے دیناانیچونچجنگاساچھیدنیگھنڈی لگانامٹھ بھیڑنیش زنی کرنالاگمڑناسنانپنسالبیجقلابدنداناحسدبے نوکحسد ہونابھالکوئ نوک دار سراکنڈاسلائیکاغذگتھ جاناڈنک مارنادشمنیڈنکانکسدو شاخہباتتخمدوشاخہجٹناخلشکینہبخشش دیناجوڑناچوٹیقلم کی نوکنوک دار سراغلہشاخہاتھا پائ کرناپھینکناعنادکانٹا ...
Idiom with the word Thorn in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thorn
What are the meanings of Thorn in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thorn in Urdu are خار - khaar, کانٹا - kaanta, سول - Civil and نوک - nok. To understand how would you translate the word Thorn in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thorn or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thorn synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thorn. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thorn in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thorn in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thorn with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thorn?
Meanings of thorn are خار - khaar, کانٹا - kaanta, سول - Civil and نوک - nok
Whats the definition of thorn?
Definition of the thorn are
- something that causes irritation and annoyance
- a Germanic character of runic origin
- a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
What is the synonym of thorn?
Synonym of word thorn are prickle, aculus, sting, grudge, cocksspur, prick, barb, grapple, civilly, grain
What are the idioms with the word thorn?
Here are the idioms with the word thorn in them.
- The thorn comes forth with the point forwards
What are the idioms related to thorn?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thorn.
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- Every advantage brings its disadvantage
- Honey is sweet but the bee stings
- There is no rose without a thorn
What are the quotes with word thorn?
Here are the quotes with the word thorn in them
- One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning. — James Russell Lowell
- In The Touch, the love scenes are the same as they were in The Thorn Birds or anything else I've ever written. I find a way of saying that either it was heaven or hell but in a way that still leaves room for the reader to use their own imagination. — Colleen McCullough
- In my mind the city of Ariel is a thorn in Israel's side and a serious obstacle to peace. — Theodore Bikel
- The Arab League tells us to go in and take out Qaddafi. We've spent billions of dollars already with respect to the Arab League. Billions of dollars, because they told us to do it. Why aren't they paying for it? They don't like Qaddafi, Qaddafi's been a terrible thorn in their side. — Donald Trump