Thousand meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Thousand.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- (adjective satellite) : denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000 items or units
- ایک ہزار افراد یا اشیا پر مشتمل مجموعہ
More words from Urdu related to Thousand
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thousand meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Thousand in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thousand
What are the meanings of Thousand in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thousand in Urdu is ہزار - hazaar. To understand how would you translate the word Thousand in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thousand or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thousand synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thousand. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thousand in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thousand in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thousand with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thousand?
Meaning of thousand is ہزار - hazaar
Whats the definition of thousand?
Definition of the thousand are
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000 items or units
- ایک ہزار افراد یا اشیا پر مشتمل مجموعہ
What is the synonym of thousand?
Synonym of word thousand are thousandth
What are the idioms with the word thousand?
Here are the idioms with the word thousand in them.
- A bad daughter in law is worse than a thousand devils
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
- A thousand applicants for one appointment
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
- Better a penny with right than a thousand without
What are the idioms related to thousand?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thousand.
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
- An honourable death is better than disgraceful life
- Borrow is the mother of trouble
- Do not be frightened by difficulties
- God never shuts one door but he opens another
What are the quotes with word thousand?
Here are the quotes with the word thousand in them
- You are never so alone as when you are ill on stage. The most nightmarish feeling in the world is suddenly to feel like throwing up in front of four thousand people. — Judy Garland
- On stage I make love to twenty five thousand people and then I go home alone. — Janis Joplin
- For what Harley Street specialist has time to understand the body, let alone the mind or both in combination, when he is a slave to thirteen thousand a year? — Virginia Woolf
- I love my friends and family, but I also love it when they can't find me and I can spend all day reading or walking all alone, in silence, eight thousand miles away from everyone. All alone and unreachable in a foreign country is one my most favorite possible things to be. — Elizabeth Gilbert