Threshold meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Threshold.
- (noun) : the smallest detectable sensation
- (noun) : the starting point for a new state or experience
- (noun) : the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close
- (noun) : the sill of a door; a horizontal piece of wood or stone that forms the bottom of a doorway and offers support when passing through a doorway
- جو دروازے کے نیچے لگا ہوتا ہے
More words related to the meanings of Threshold
More words from Urdu related to Threshold
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Threshold meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اصلکھلناآغازدرامدداغ بیلباریابیآدپہلا اصولآغاز کرناشروعدخولگھرپیٹھرواقدہلیزآغاز ہونااِبتدا کَرنے کا عمَلآستانہسکونتچھتے دار راستہدرتمہیددالانچل پڑناسرپیدائشآغاذآرام گاہڈیوڑھیباغ باغکرناابتدائگزرعمل تولیدمُبادیاتڈول ڈالناابتدادخل یابیروشناسیرسائیپورچپیش طاقشروع کرنانَفاذداخلہرہائش گاہبارمقدمہپیش دالانشروع ہوناپہل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Threshold
What are the meanings of Threshold in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Threshold in Urdu are ڈیوڑھی - diurhi, دہلیز - dehliiz, ابتدا - ibteda, چوکھٹ - chau khat and آستانہ - aastaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Threshold in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Threshold or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Threshold synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Threshold. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Threshold in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Threshold in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Threshold with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by threshold?
Meanings of threshold are ڈیوڑھی - diurhi, دہلیز - dehliiz, ابتدا - ibteda, چوکھٹ - chau khat and آستانہ - aastaanah
Whats the definition of threshold?
Definition of the threshold are
- the smallest detectable sensation
- the starting point for a new state or experience
- the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close
- the sill of a door; a horizontal piece of wood or stone that forms the bottom of a doorway and offers support when passing through a doorway
- جو دروازے کے نیچے لگا ہوتا ہے
What is the synonym of threshold?
Synonym of word threshold are porch, doorsill, vestibule, archway, origination, initialization, initialise, initialisation, start, rudiment
What are the idioms related to threshold?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word threshold.
- The entrance hall is the ornament of the house
- Wealth makes worship
- Att the first go
- Good beginnings make good endings
- Likeness is the mother of love
What are the quotes with word threshold?
Here are the quotes with the word threshold in them
- It is possible that mankind is on the threshold of a golden age but, if so, it will be necessary first to slay the dragon that guards the door, and this dragon is religion. — Bertrand Russell
- Luck is everything... My good luck in life was to be a really frightened person. I'm fortunate to be a coward, to have a low threshold of fear, because a hero couldn't make a good suspense film. — Alfred Hitchcock
- At times, we were forced to go through a history of dependence, unable to determine our own destiny. But today, we are at the threshold of a new turning point. — Roh Moo hyun
- It is not unprofessional to give free legal advice, but advertising that the first visit will be free is a bit like a fox telling chickens he will not bite them until they cross the threshold of the hen house. — Warren E. Burger