Thrive meanings in Urdu
Thrive meanings in Urdu are پلنا, فروغ پانا, پروان چڑھنا, خوش قسمت ہونا, فروع پانا, پھلنا پھولنا, پنپنا, بڑھنا, ترقی کرنا Thrive in Urdu. More meanings of thrive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Thrive.
- (verb) : grow vigorously
- (verb) : make steady progress; be at the high point in one's career or reach a high point in historical significance or importance
A successful economic development strategy must focus on improving the skills of the area's workforce, reducing the cost of doing business and making available the resources business needs to compete and thrive in today's global economy.
More words related to the meanings of Thrive
More words from Urdu related to Thrive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thrive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حرمت دینادولت مندطویل کرنابڑھنانمو پاناحدافزوں کرنانکل بھاگناروانہ ہوناانتقالبوناسونگھنا یا سڑکناپہاڑینسل بڑھاناملناآرام آناگانٹھ لگاناپھیلاناشاد کامچھپانااضافہ کرناخوش حال ہوناگمنچالآگے رہنااضافہ ہوناسرحدی علاقہکھسکاناسُدھارنانشو نماپیچھے دینامرتبہ بڑھاناآسودہ حاللمبا ہوناپھلاناغصہلے چلناسواری کا جانوروسیع ہونافروغ پاناباقاعدہ قدم اٹھاناعملی قدمپنپناآغاز ہوناڈونگرتعداد بڑھناباندھناساتھ باندھناچوڑانالگنا ...
Idioms with the word Thrive in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thrive
What are the meanings of Thrive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thrive in Urdu are بڑھنا - barhna, پروان چڑھنا - par waan charhna, ترقی کرنا - taraqqi karna, پھلنا پھولنا - phalna phuulna, پنپنا - panapna and فروغ پانا - farogh paana. To understand how would you translate the word Thrive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thrive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thrive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thrive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thrive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thrive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thrive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thrive?
Meanings of thrive are بڑھنا - barhna, پروان چڑھنا - par waan charhna, ترقی کرنا - taraqqi karna, پھلنا پھولنا - phalna phuulna, پنپنا - panapna and فروغ پانا - farogh paana
Whats the definition of thrive?
Definition of the thrive are
- grow vigorously
- make steady progress; be at the high point in one's career or reach a high point in historical significance or importance
What is the synonym of thrive?
Synonym of word thrive are distend, knit, develope, progress, increase, prosper, improve, wax, get off, vegetate
What are the idioms with the word thrive?
Here are the idioms with the word thrive in them.
- All things thrive but thrice
- He that will thrive must rise at five
- If a good man thrive all thrive with him
What are the idioms related to thrive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thrive.
- Leaps and bounds
- Ln a good hour
- To fight to a finish
- To find one's legs
- Wax and wane
What are the quotes with word thrive?
Here are the quotes with the word thrive in them
- Too small is our world to allow discrimination, bigotry and intolerance to thrive in any corner of it, let alone in the United States of America. — Eliot Engel
- A successful economic development strategy must focus on improving the skills of the area's workforce, reducing the cost of doing business and making available the resources business needs to compete and thrive in today's global economy. — Rod Blagojevich
- In today's world, it is no longer unimaginable to think that business can operate - and even thrive - in an environmentally-friendly manner. — Olympia Snowe
- I don't have any fear of intimacy, but rather thrive on it, which is rare in a public person. — Jack Nicholson