Throne meanings in Urdu
Throne meanings in Urdu are تخت پر بیٹھنا, تخت پر بٹھانا, مسند نشین کرنا, سریر, اورنگ, تخت, حاکم اعلی, راج گدی, تختِ شاہی, مسند, کرسی Throne in Urdu. More meanings of throne, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Throne.
- (verb) : put a monarch on the throne
- (verb) : sit on the throne as a ruler
- (noun) : the position and power of an exalted person (a sovereign or bishop) who is entitled to sit in a chair of state on ceremonial occasions
- (noun) : the chair of state for a monarch, bishop, etc.
More words from Urdu related to Throne
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Throne meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Throne
What are the meanings of Throne in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Throne in Urdu are مسند - masnad, کرسی - kursi, اورنگ - aurang and تخت - takht. To understand how would you translate the word Throne in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Throne or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Throne synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Throne. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Throne in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Throne in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Throne with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by throne?
Meanings of throne are مسند - masnad, کرسی - kursi, اورنگ - aurang and تخت - takht
Whats the definition of throne?
Definition of the throne are
- put a monarch on the throne
- sit on the throne as a ruler
- the position and power of an exalted person (a sovereign or bishop) who is entitled to sit in a chair of state on ceremonial occasions
- the chair of state for a monarch, bishop, etc.
What is the synonym of throne?
Synonym of word throne are missound, seat, fauteuil, cushion, kerseys, plinth, terrace, chair, ourang, orang
What are the idioms related to throne?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word throne.
- Great minds and great fortunes do not always go together
- Do or die
- Either to conquer to die
What are the quotes with word throne?
Here are the quotes with the word throne in them
- Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts. — Mahatma Gandhi
- I did a play called Throne of Straw when I was 11, at the Odyssey Theatre in Los Angeles. It became really clear to me at that point that I enjoyed acting more than any other experience I was having. — Kiefer Sutherland
- A family on the throne is an interesting idea. It brings down the pride of sovereignty to the level of petty life. — Walter Bagehot
- It's not like I'm this glamour diva who hands everything over and I just sit on my throne at home. — Heidi Klum