Throw meanings in Urdu
Please find 19 English and definitions related to the word Throw.
- (verb) : get rid of
- (verb) : put or send forth
- (verb) : be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
- (verb) : convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture
- (verb) : organize or be responsible for
- (verb) : utter with force; utter vehemently
- (noun) : the maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam
- (verb) : cause to be confused emotionally
- (noun) : the act of throwing (propelling something with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist)
- (noun) : casting an object in order to determine an outcome randomly
- (noun) : bedclothes consisting of a lightweight cloth covering (an afghan or bedspread) that is casually thrown over something
- (noun) : a single chance or instance
- (verb) : throw (a die) out onto a flat surface
- (verb) : place or put with great energy
- (verb) : propel through the air
- (verb) : cause to fall off
- (verb) : make on a potter's wheel
- (verb) : move violently, energetically, or carelessly
- (verb) : to put into a state or activity hastily, suddenly, or carelessly
More words related to the meanings of Throw
More words from Urdu related to Throw
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Throw meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اوپر رکھنابربادیڈھکنااللے تللے کرناجھٹکنااسرافدھکا دیناپھننگیبکھرناکتیا یا شیر کا بچہگونگاہٹا دینالپکناچوٹ کسناقے کرناجگہڈھالناجھونکناجھٹکا دیناویرانڈھانپنانوکٹکنااللے تللےترک کرنااُنڈیلناانڈیلناگیرناتاناقیدلگانارستے سے ہٹ جاناجستڈبوناڈھکنیگھسنااچانک حرکت میں آنابے چراغجھپٹڈحلکاناتین تیرہ ہونابچایکایک اظہارپھر جاناابتدا کرنامکمل آزادیاُلٹیمقامدے مارناساقط کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Throw in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Throw
What are the meanings of Throw in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Throw in Urdu are پھینکنا - pheynkna and ڈالنا - daalna. To understand how would you translate the word Throw in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Throw or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Throw synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Throw. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Throw in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Throw in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Throw with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by throw?
Meanings of throw are پھینکنا - pheynkna and ڈالنا - daalna
Whats the definition of throw?
Definition of the throw are
- get rid of
- put or send forth
- be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
- convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture
- organize or be responsible for
- utter with force; utter vehemently
- the maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam
- cause to be confused emotionally
- the act of throwing (propelling something with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist)
- casting an object in order to determine an outcome randomly
- bedclothes consisting of a lightweight cloth covering (an afghan or bedspread) that is casually thrown over something
- a single chance or instance
- throw (a die) out onto a flat surface
- place or put with great energy
- propel through the air
- cause to fall off
- make on a potter's wheel
- move violently, energetically, or carelessly
- to put into a state or activity hastily, suddenly, or carelessly
What is the synonym of throw?
Synonym of word throw are waste, thrust in, disposed off, hurl, warp, thrust, trowing, fling, eject, throw in
What are the idioms with the word throw?
Here are the idioms with the word throw in them.
- Although it rain throw not thy watering pot
- Do not throw away the water you have before you have obtained more
- If you live in a glass house dont throw stones at others
- People throw stones only at trees with fruit on them
- Those who live in glass houses must not throw stones at others
What are the idioms related to throw?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word throw.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Keep some till more come
- Let fly no flies on
- To do good to the ungrateful is to throw rose water into the sea
- Go nap
What are the quotes with word throw?
Here are the quotes with the word throw in them
- The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball. — Doug Larson
- I mean Buckingham Palace has never hired a professional public relations outfit let alone a Madison Avenue type and they would throw up their hands in horror at the very idea. — Anthony Holden
- People always think that if you eat anything as a model, it's amazing. I used to tease them and say, you know I'm going to throw up afterwards. — Christy Turlington
- I mean, there are some amazing storytelling being done on the small screen right now. That's what so cool about being in television right now. Studios, networks are starting to throw more resources, better writers, more production values... and to be part of that is awesome. — Ian Somerhalder