Thus meanings in Urdu
Thus meanings in Urdu are اس لیے, اس طرح ہو, طریقے یا طرز پر, اِس یا اُس طور, اتنا, ایسا, ہون, چنانچہ, یوں, ویسا Thus in Urdu. More meanings of thus, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Thus.
- (noun) : an aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees; formerly valued for worship and for embalming and fumigation
- (adverb) : (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- (adverb) : in the way indicated
There are signs that the age of petroleum has passed its zenith. Adjusted for inflation, a barrel of crude oil now sells for three times its long-run average. The large western oil companies, which cartellised the industry for much of the 20th century, are now selling more oil than they find, and are thus in the throes of liquidation.
More words from Urdu related to Thus
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thus meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اِساس طرح سےکس لیےمطابقخواہش رکھنابہتیرااس کے نتیجے کے طور پرعالمگیر بربادیمَزيد بَرآںچاہناافراطفراواںاُس چیزعلیٰ ہذاالقیاسجس لیےمشابہرغبت رکھنابکثرتفوراً ہیمکمل تباہیایساوافرسَچپساس سبب یا رو سےکس لئےمائل ہونانظیربسیاراس لئےقبول کرناہم شکلزیادتیاِس طَرَحاسی لئےہومباقی تَمام لوگوں کے ساتھاسی طرحوشبشیشتائیاِس لیےاس ریت سےکیوںمثلریجھنااکثراِس پرمجازاً قتل عاماُسی طَرَحدوسرا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Thus
What are the meanings of Thus in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thus in Urdu are چنانچہ - chunaan cheh, ویسا - waesa, اس لیے, اتنا - itna, ایسا - aesa and ہون - Hawn. To understand how would you translate the word Thus in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thus or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thus synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thus. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thus in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thus in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thus with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thus?
Meanings of thus are چنانچہ - chunaan cheh, ویسا - waesa, اس لیے, اتنا - itna, ایسا - aesa and ہون - Hawn
Whats the definition of thus?
Definition of the thus are
- an aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees; formerly valued for worship and for embalming and fumigation
- (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- in the way indicated
What is the synonym of thus?
Synonym of word thus are thereon, like that, accordingly, wherefore, this much, this many, that much, that many, as much as, much
What are the idioms related to thus?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thus.
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
- It will be all the same a hundred years hence
- A book is a friend that never deceives
- A mere scholar at court is an ass among apes
- Do not be in a hurry to tie what you cannot untie
What are the quotes with word thus?
Here are the quotes with the word thus in them
- There are signs that the age of petroleum has passed its zenith. Adjusted for inflation, a barrel of crude oil now sells for three times its long-run average. The large western oil companies, which cartellised the industry for much of the 20th century, are now selling more oil than they find, and are thus in the throes of liquidation. — James Buchan
- It was at Bell Labs that I first made direct contact with real semiconductor experts and thus began to fully understand what amazing materials they were and what they could do. — Robert B. Laughlin
- Art, as far as it is able, follows nature, as a pupil imitates his master thus your art must be, as it were, God's grandchild. — Dante Alighieri
- The thought came to me that all one loves in art becomes beautiful. Beauty is nothing but the expression of the fact that something is being loved. Only thus could she be defined. — Robert Musil