Thyself meanings in Urdu
Thyself meanings in Urdu is خود Thyself in Urdu. More meanings of thyself, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Observe constantly that all things take place by change, and accustom thyself to consider that the nature of the Universe loves nothing so much as to change the things which are, and to make new things like them.
More words from Urdu related to Thyself
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thyself meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Thyself in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thyself
What are the meanings of Thyself in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thyself in Urdu is خود - khod. To understand how would you translate the word Thyself in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thyself or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thyself synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thyself. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thyself in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thyself in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thyself with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thyself?
Meaning of thyself is خود - khod
Whats the definition of thyself?
Definition of the thyself are
What is the synonym of thyself?
Synonym of word thyself are itself, selfsame, helmet, personally, usself, number one, pelves, himself, selves, oneself
What are the idioms with the word thyself?
Here are the idioms with the word thyself in them.
- Be a friend to thyself and others will be so too
- Drown not thyself to save a drowing man
- Free thyself from the fear of death
- Humble thyself in all things
- Keep counsel thyself first
What are the idioms related to thyself?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thyself.
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- A good presence is a letter of recommendation
- A good swordsman is not a quarreller
- A lump of selfishness
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
What are the quotes with word thyself?
Here are the quotes with the word thyself in them
- Indulge not thyself in the passion of anger it is whetting a sword to wound thine own breast, or murder thy friend. — Akhenaton
- Observe constantly that all things take place by change, and accustom thyself to consider that the nature of the Universe loves nothing so much as to change the things which are, and to make new things like them. — Marcus Aurelius
- Flatter not thyself in thy faith in God if thou hast not charity for thy neighbor. — Francis Quarles
- An humble knowledge of thyself is a surer way to God than a deep search after learning. — Thomas a Kempis