Tick meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Tick.
- (noun) : a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
- (verb) : make a clicking or ticking sound
- (verb) : make a sound like a clock or a timer
- (verb) : put a check mark on or near or next to
- (noun) : a light mattress
- (noun) : a metallic tapping sound
- (verb) : sew
- (noun) : any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis; feed on blood of warm-blooded animals
More words related to the meanings of Tick
More words from Urdu related to Tick
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tick meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رائی کا دانہدستکداغناسہلاناچنھ لگاناچتتیرجمہسانحہکھیلسرخ رنگناقداربکترمارناسراغتعزیہجھٹکااکائیدقیقہلکھ رکھنادھول دھپااثربجانانشان لگاناغلط مہمچھوٹا بچہکانٹاشاکھکو اتمڈاک کا تھیلاٹکرانانقش کرناحد بندی کرنادلوں کی شامتکیفیتواحدہخفیف مِقدارکنیٹکوراعلامتہڑتال کرناقدم کا نشانکنکابیجریزہکھٹکاگودناہاتھا پائیعلامت کرنادانتاکیڑا ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Tick
What are the meanings of Tick in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tick in Urdu are ذرہ - zirah, سانحہ - saanihah and نشان لگانا - nishaan lagaana. To understand how would you translate the word Tick in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tick or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tick synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tick. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tick in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tick in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tick with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tick?
Meanings of tick are ذرہ - zirah, سانحہ - saanihah and نشان لگانا - nishaan lagaana
Whats the definition of tick?
Definition of the tick are
- a mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
- make a clicking or ticking sound
- make a sound like a clock or a timer
- put a check mark on or near or next to
- a light mattress
- a metallic tapping sound
- any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis; feed on blood of warm-blooded animals
What is the synonym of tick?
Synonym of word tick are quantum, event, particle, mail, granule, grain, emblemizing, atom, emblemizes, emblemize
What are the idioms related to tick?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tick.
- Rich men feel misfortunes that fly over poor men's heads
What are the quotes with word tick?
Here are the quotes with the word tick in them
- I suddenly had this really mad desire to have an affair with a woman. I was divorced. I was childless. I figured there's got to be one more way to really tick off my mom. — Carol Leifer
- But with exquisite breathing you smile, with satisfaction of love, And I touch you again as you tick in the silence and settle in sleep. — Karl Shapiro