Ticker meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ticker.
- (noun) : a small portable timepiece
- (noun) : a character printer that automatically prints stock quotations on ticker tape
- (noun) : the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
Idioms related to the meaning of Ticker
What are the meanings of Ticker in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ticker in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Ticker in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ticker or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ticker synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ticker. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ticker in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ticker in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ticker with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ticker?
دِل, جیسے گھڑی, کوئی شے جو ٹِک ٹِک کرے, ٹِک ٹِک کرنے والا شخص, تارنگار
Whats the definition of ticker?
Definition of the ticker are
- a small portable timepiece
- a character printer that automatically prints stock quotations on ticker tape
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
What are the idioms related to ticker?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ticker.
- A gentle heart is tied with an easy thread
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- A honey tongue a heart of gall
- A man is old as he feels himself to be
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness