Tightly meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Tightly.
- (adverb) : securely fixed or fastened
- (adverb) : in a tight or constricted manner
I have made bouquets of pleats, bouquets of flowers, bouquets of ruffles, bouquets of feathers. Often I design in mousseline, held tightly around the waist, and with something else going on all around.
Let me pose you a question. Can farm-raised salmon be organic when its feed has nothing to do with its natural diet, even if the feed itself is supposedly organic, and the fish themselves are packed tightly in pens, swimming in their own filth?
More words from Urdu related to Tightly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tightly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
استوارپَکّا جُڑا ہُواسریعبے چینجکڑناتنگاپاسجلدی سےکشیدہکسا ہواپریشان حالثابَت قَدَمروزہطوفان کی طرحکسے جاناپُرکاربندھاغرہغارت گریبندتن جاناتنا ہُوامُستَقِل مِزاجتیزی سےکالگاڑھاجلدکڑاکاسرعت سےچُستتیزیپائيدارتندی سےشدید بے چینمتینتُندمحکمدرستکسنابَندفاقہسختی سےفعل کی گردانچستوحشت زدہبَندھاروزہ رکھناٹھیک ٹھاکتانناجما ہوا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tightly
What are the meanings of Tightly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tightly in Urdu are زور سے, کسا ہوا and تنا ہوا - tanaa hu a. To understand how would you translate the word Tightly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tightly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tightly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tightly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tightly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tightly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tightly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tightly?
Meanings of tightly are زور سے, کسا ہوا and تنا ہوا - tanaa hu a
Whats the definition of tightly?
Definition of the tightly are
- securely fixed or fastened
- in a tight or constricted manner
What is the synonym of tightly?
Synonym of word tightly are throngly, lothly, thumpingly, thuddingly, louder, foud, becloud, tempestuously, rapidly, furloso
What are the idioms related to tightly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tightly.
- A pennyweight of love his worth a pound of law
- Bodily labour earns not much
- The higher up the greater fall
What are the quotes with word tightly?
Here are the quotes with the word tightly in them
- I have made bouquets of pleats, bouquets of flowers, bouquets of ruffles, bouquets of feathers. Often I design in mousseline, held tightly around the waist, and with something else going on all around. — Giambattista Valli
- Let me pose you a question. Can farm-raised salmon be organic when its feed has nothing to do with its natural diet, even if the feed itself is supposedly organic, and the fish themselves are packed tightly in pens, swimming in their own filth? — Mark Bittman
- I've got the greatest job in the world. There's no other job in government where cause and effect is so tightly coupled where you can make a difference every day in so many different ways and in so many different people's lives. It's a great challenge. — Michael Bloomberg