Timber meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Timber.
- (noun) : land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- (noun) : (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- (noun) : a beam made of wood
- (noun) : a post made of wood
Nothing is so beautiful as spring - when weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush Thrush's eggs look little low heavens, and thrush through the echoing timber does so rinse and wring the ear, it strikes like lightning to hear him sing.
More words from Urdu related to Timber
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Timber meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Timber
What are the meanings of Timber in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Timber in Urdu are لٹھا - lattha, لکڑ - lakkar, گیلی - Geli, کاٹھ - kaath and چوب - chob. To understand how would you translate the word Timber in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Timber or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Timber synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Timber. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Timber in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Timber in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Timber with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by timber?
Meanings of timber are لٹھا - lattha, لکڑ - lakkar, گیلی - Geli, کاٹھ - kaath and چوب - chob
Whats the definition of timber?
Definition of the timber are
- land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)
- a beam made of wood
- a post made of wood
What is the synonym of timber?
Synonym of word timber are rafter, beam, log, wet shod, galei, ghillie, lumber, junk, wood, verge
What are the idioms related to timber?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word timber.
- Much ado about nothing
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
- Deceit will not succeed long
- It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait
- If a man deceives me oncehame on him if twicehame on me
What are the quotes with word timber?
Here are the quotes with the word timber in them
- I firmly believe that we can have a healthy environment and a sustainable timber industry. — Frank Murkowski
- Nothing is so beautiful as spring - when weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush Thrush's eggs look little low heavens, and thrush through the echoing timber does so rinse and wring the ear, it strikes like lightning to hear him sing. — Gerard Manley Hopkins
- It is the timber of poetry that wears most surely, and there is no timber that has not strong roots among the clay and worms. — John Millington Synge