Timid meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Timid.
- (noun) : people who are fearful and cautious
- (adjective satellite) : lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- (adjective) : showing fear and lack of confidence
More words related to the meanings of Timid
More words from Urdu related to Timid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Timid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سبز رنگعلیحدہبُزدل شخصضعیف الارادہبندھنوں سے آزادبھگوڑاعید کا چاندبات کا کچابے ٹھکاناغیر واضحدبوفانیماندخائفعنقریبنامکملکھولنااَدھ بناعجیبدرشتبزدلانہپھسلنیفاترغَير مُستَحکَمکچاناتواںخرابسبزبے اثرنامرددو دلاکورابے مایاکھُردراڈگمگسبک پاپریشانسریع الزوالغیر معینمتذبذبلگ بھگ ہوناغیر مستقلڈھیلاان گھڑنیم پختغیر فرشیبدلناچِکنیزارڈِھل مِل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Timid
What are the meanings of Timid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Timid in Urdu are کچا - kachcha, ڈرپوک - darpok and خائف - khaa ef. To understand how would you translate the word Timid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Timid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Timid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Timid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Timid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Timid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Timid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by timid?
Meanings of timid are کچا - kachcha, ڈرپوک - darpok and خائف - khaa ef
Whats the definition of timid?
Definition of the timid are
- people who are fearful and cautious
- lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- showing fear and lack of confidence
What is the synonym of timid?
Synonym of word timid are newbie, kaccha, crude, yielding, approximate, sneakiest, loose, weak, amateurish, timidness
What are the idioms related to timid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word timid.
- A rope of sand
- Never bolt your door with a boiled carrot
- Ropes of sand
What are the quotes with word timid?
Here are the quotes with the word timid in them
- It is well known that Beauty does not look with a good grace on the timid advances of Humour. — W.Somerset Maugham
- Courage enlarges, cowardice diminishes resources. In desperate straits the fears of the timid aggravate the dangers that imperil the brave. — Christian Nestell Bovee
- But as I was saying, from my experiences, I think men tend to be more timid in expressing their feelings for you. Regardless, I always prefer a friendship first and foremost. — Alicia Machado
- Plants that wake when others sleep. Timid jasmine buds that keep their fragrance to themselves all day, but when the sunlight dies away let the delicious secret out to every breeze that roams about. — Thomas Moore