Tincture meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Tincture.
- (verb) : fill, as with a certain quality
- (noun) : an indication that something has been present
- (noun) : (pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution
- (noun) : a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- (noun) : a substance that colors or dyes
- (verb) : stain or tinge with a slight amount of a color
More words from Urdu related to Tincture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tincture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tincture
What are the meanings of Tincture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tincture in Urdu is رنگ - rang. To understand how would you translate the word Tincture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tincture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tincture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tincture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tincture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tincture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tincture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tincture?
Meaning of tincture is رنگ - rang
Whats the definition of tincture?
Definition of the tincture are
- fill, as with a certain quality
- an indication that something has been present
- (pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution
- a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- a substance that colors or dyes
- stain or tinge with a slight amount of a color
What is the synonym of tincture?
Synonym of word tincture are appearance, varnish, suffused, pigment, hues, mood, dyes, hue, colours, dye
What are the idioms related to tincture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tincture.
- Black will take no other hue
- Do not be deceived by outward appearance
- Electric blue
- Never carry two faces under one hood
- One pot sets another boiling