Tingle meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Tingle.
- (noun) : an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- (verb) : cause a stinging or tingling sensation
- (noun) : a somatic sensation as from many tiny stings
I'd do pretty much anything to get back on stage. I'd like to develop a new musical. I nearly had a heart attack when I heard that they're developing John Waters' Cry-Baby because that is so amazing and super and wonderful and I wish that I could be involved. But it's not the right time and I understand that. But I hear things like that and I get that little tingle in my stomach.
More words from Urdu related to Tingle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tingle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کسی چیز سے جا لگناکوٹناعمدہلگناسائیں سائیں کرناحلقہلپکسن سن یا ساں ساں کرناسہلانالپکناصحیحچہچہانامارناسوں سوں کرناگھنٹی کی آوازسِسکارنانشان لگاناپٹائ کرناسالمٹکراناخر خر کرناٹن ٹنشُوں شُوں کرنابجناتھر تھرانانداہاتھا پائیزور زور سے سانس لینادرستبُلبُلے چھوڑنے کی حالَتسودا کرنادھمکنالرزنادستک دیناہراناآوازہٹاناسہراناچھلاچہچہاہٹسنسناناقلم زد کرناکندی کرناثابتسیٹی بجناپیٹناآواز سے سانس لیناانگوٹھیپھُنکارنابجانا ...
What are the meanings of Tingle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tingle in Urdu are سنسنانا - sansanaana, بجنا - bajna and دھڑکنا - dharakna. To understand how would you translate the word Tingle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tingle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tingle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tingle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tingle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tingle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tingle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tingle?
Meanings of tingle are سنسنانا - sansanaana, بجنا - bajna and دھڑکنا - dharakna
Whats the definition of tingle?
Definition of the tingle are
- an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- cause a stinging or tingling sensation
- a somatic sensation as from many tiny stings
What is the synonym of tingle?
Synonym of word tingle are hiss, sound, wheeze, ring, fizz, bloting, blatteration, blabbing, betiding, berating
What are the quotes with word tingle?
Here are the quotes with the word tingle in them
- I'd do pretty much anything to get back on stage. I'd like to develop a new musical. I nearly had a heart attack when I heard that they're developing John Waters' Cry-Baby because that is so amazing and super and wonderful and I wish that I could be involved. But it's not the right time and I understand that. But I hear things like that and I get that little tingle in my stomach. — Kristen Bell
- You can't possibly fathom the ins and outs of a prepubescent beauty treatment until you've felt the strange but exhilarating tingle of a cottage-cheese-and-Pop-Rocks facial. — Sloane Crosley