Tinker meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Tinker.
- (verb) : try to fix or mend
- (verb) : do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
- (noun) : a person who enjoys fixing and experimenting with machines and their parts
- (noun) : small mackerel found nearly worldwide
- (verb) : work as a tinker or tinkerer
- (noun) : formerly a person (traditionally a Gypsy) who traveled from place to place mending pots and kettles and other metal utensils as a way to earn a living
- گھریلو استعمال میں آنے والے دھات کے برتن
At the very end of a book I can manage to work for longer stretches, but mostly, making stuff up for three hours, that's enough. I can't do any more. At the end of the day I might tinker with my morning's work and maybe write some again. But I think three hours is fine.
More words from Urdu related to Tinker
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tinker meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھولادھوکا بازطفل مکتببچھیراالوناواقفنو مریدڈھیلا مارناپھوہڑبدھولا علمسیدھاڈلاخاماناڑیجلاہابے سلیقہنو مذہبناموزوںکسیراکورامکان کا کوناناخواندہبے تصنعگاؤدیالہڑنامزدہبے خبرنیم حکیمنااہلکانگڑینکماسڑیعمیصاف باطنی کاپوچکوڑہمس گرنادانناشناسکائیں کائیں کرنابے ہودہانگیٹھیسزا یافتہ قیدیبے ڈھبنو آموزہیچکاہلاحمقجاہل یا نادان آدمی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tinker
What are the meanings of Tinker in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tinker in Urdu are اناڑی - anaari and ٹھٹھیرا - thatheyra. To understand how would you translate the word Tinker in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tinker or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tinker synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tinker. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tinker in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tinker in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tinker with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tinker?
Meanings of tinker are اناڑی - anaari and ٹھٹھیرا - thatheyra
Whats the definition of tinker?
Definition of the tinker are
- try to fix or mend
- do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
- a person who enjoys fixing and experimenting with machines and their parts
- small mackerel found nearly worldwide
- work as a tinker or tinkerer
- formerly a person (traditionally a Gypsy) who traveled from place to place mending pots and kettles and other metal utensils as a way to earn a living
- گھریلو استعمال میں آنے والے دھات کے برتن
What is the synonym of tinker?
Synonym of word tinker are gauche, unskilled, gaby, quack, coppersmith, newbie, brazier, neophyte, naive, maladroit
What are the idioms related to tinker?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tinker.
- A bad cook licks his own fingers
- Good luck makes a fool wise
What are the quotes with word tinker?
Here are the quotes with the word tinker in them
- At the very end of a book I can manage to work for longer stretches, but mostly, making stuff up for three hours, that's enough. I can't do any more. At the end of the day I might tinker with my morning's work and maybe write some again. But I think three hours is fine. — Peter Carey
- Stone walls confine a tinker cold iron binds a witch but a musician's music can never be fettered, for it lives first in her heart and mind. — Charles de Lint