Tip meanings in Urdu
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Tip.
- (noun) : a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- (noun) : an indication of potential opportunity
- (verb) : to incline or bend from a vertical position
- (noun) : a V shape
- (verb) : strike lightly
- (verb) : cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- (noun) : the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- (verb) : remove the tip from
- (verb) : mark with a tip
- (verb) : give insider information or advise to
- (verb) : walk on one's toes
- (verb) : cause to tilt
- (verb) : give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- (noun) : the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
More words related to the meanings of Tip
More words from Urdu related to Tip
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tip meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھکانااظہار کرناپٹکناہمدردیانیپیچ و تاب کھانانقطہمُعاف کرنے پَر آمادگیطرح ڈالناپتلاالٹنااترنامطلب بنناادامریلٹیک لگاناٹکراناخاک میں ملاناقبول کرنامفہوم ہونانذرانہپودے کا تیز نوکیلا کانٹابے نوکمسترد کرناکمانعکسدھکیل دینا یا پھینک دیناترپتیتیاگناقوت توڑناانعامیہمڑناہولنامعافیدندانے ڈالناگھبراہٹ پیدا کرنادرد مندیلوچی چَشماجاڑتین تیرہ ہوناادھر ادھر پھرناتذکرہ کرناسہارا دیناسیمنپامالیقیدزور سے پھینکناہبہگھنڈی لگانابھدا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tip
What are the meanings of Tip in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tip in Urdu are جھکانا - jhukaana, اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna, پھینکنا - pheynkna, بخشش - bakhshish, نوک - nok, الٹنا - ulatna, انی - ani and بے نوک. To understand how would you translate the word Tip in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tip or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tip synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tip. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tip in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tip in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tip with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tip?
Meanings of tip are جھکانا - jhukaana, اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna, پھینکنا - pheynkna, بخشش - bakhshish, نوک - nok, الٹنا - ulatna, انی - ani and بے نوک
Whats the definition of tip?
Definition of the tip are
- a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- an indication of potential opportunity
- to incline or bend from a vertical position
- a V shape
- strike lightly
- cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- remove the tip from
- mark with a tip
- give insider information or advise to
- walk on one's toes
- cause to tilt
- give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
What is the synonym of tip?
Synonym of word tip are bend, hinting, warp, investiture, crotch, trowing, insinuate, fling, gesturing, waive
What are the idioms related to tip?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tip.
- Take down a peg
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Keep some till more come
- Let fly no flies on
- To do good to the ungrateful is to throw rose water into the sea
What are the quotes with word tip?
Here are the quotes with the word tip in them
- My quick beauty tip is always have a tinted gloss of some kind to give you some color even if you have no makeup on. — Rachel Bilson
- My unusual beauty tip is that I often use Vaseline to take my make up off. It works great and is good for sensitive skin. — Rachel Bilson
- Use those talents you have. You will make it. You will give joy to the world. Take this tip from nature: The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those who sang best. — Bernard Meltzer
- Al Gore, the former vice-president of the United States, lives in a mansion that uses more electricity than the average family's bungalow! David Suzuki rides on a bus that uses more fuel than a Smart car to get across Canada! Oh my God! And this is just the tip of the vanishing iceberg! — Linwood Barclay