To hand meanings in Urdu
We are expected to believe that anyone who objects to the Department of Homeland Security or the USA Patriot Act is a terrorist, and that the only way to preserve our freedom is to hand it over to the government for safekeeping.
If we want to implement climate protection worldwide, countries like Germany, which are capable of developing new technologies, will have to hand over some of their knowledge. We can't expect to have our cake and eat it too.
More words related to the meanings of To hand
More words from Urdu related to To hand
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word To hand meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لَگ بھَگقرِیب ہیعزت کرناذاتیمُحتاطبلافصلمیںآشناایک پیٹ کابرابراحترامآیندہنظر ڈالناتنگلحاظڈھکاخبرداریمُتصَلبال بال بچناقیدپاس پاس ہونااندازاًبہت قریبوقعتخاصزبردستآنے والادسترس میںبے تکلفملحققریبمابعدکار آمداوپر والالحاظ کرناسٹے سٹےدھیانڈھنکناکےزمانہ حال سے مُتَعلِّققریب پہنچنامحافظتقریب ہوناگھناالتفاتمان رکھناخسیسکٹرنازلفی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of To hand
What are the meanings of To hand in Urdu?
Meanings of the word To hand in Urdu are قریب - qariib, پاس - paas, نزدیک - nazdiik and دسترس میں - dastaras meyn. To understand how would you translate the word To hand in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to To hand or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered To hand synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word To hand. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use To hand in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say To hand in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of To hand with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by to hand?
Meanings of to hand are قریب - qariib, پاس - paas, نزدیک - nazdiik and دسترس میں - dastaras meyn
Whats the definition of to hand?
Definition of the to hand are
What is the synonym of to hand?
Synonym of word to hand are closer, possessed, nearctic, immediae, ensnarling, watching, close barred, approximative, ensnaring, closemouthed
What are the idioms related to to hand?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word to hand.
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- Old men go to death death comes to young men
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flockstomachs for their meat
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flocks stomachs for their meat
What are the quotes with word to hand?
Here are the quotes with the word to hand in them
- We are expected to believe that anyone who objects to the Department of Homeland Security or the USA Patriot Act is a terrorist, and that the only way to preserve our freedom is to hand it over to the government for safekeeping. — L. Neil Smith
- If we want to implement climate protection worldwide, countries like Germany, which are capable of developing new technologies, will have to hand over some of their knowledge. We can't expect to have our cake and eat it too. — Sigmar Gabriel
- If a man cannot do brain work without stimulants of any kind, he had better turn to hand work it is an indication on Nature's part that she did not mean him to be a head worker. — Thomas Huxley