Toad meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Toad.
- (noun) : any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping; semiaquatic and terrestrial species
More words from Urdu related to Toad
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Toad meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Toad
What are the meanings of Toad in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Toad in Urdu are مینڈکی - meyndki and مینڈک - meyndak. To understand how would you translate the word Toad in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Toad or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Toad synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Toad. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Toad in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Toad in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Toad with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by toad?
Meanings of toad are مینڈکی - meyndki and مینڈک - meyndak
Whats the definition of toad?
Definition of the toad are
- any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping; semiaquatic and terrestrial species
What is the synonym of toad?
Synonym of word toad are frog, frogbits, frogmouth
What are the idioms related to toad?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word toad.
- Mud chokes no eels
- A boaster and a liar are cousins
- He that is in hell thinks there is no another heaven
- The stream cannot rise above its spring
What are the quotes with word toad?
Here are the quotes with the word toad in them
- Edible - good to eat and wholesome to digest, as a worm to a toad, a toad to a snake, a snake to a pig, a pig to a man, and a man to a worm. — Ambrose Bierce
- Edible, adj.: Good to eat, and wholesome to digest, as a worm to a toad, a toad to a snake, a snake to a pig, a pig to a man, and a man to a worm. — Ambrose Bierce
- Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day. — Nicolas Chamfort