Tod meanings in Urdu
Tod meanings in Urdu is سیانا Tod in Urdu. More meanings of tod, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Tod.
- (noun) : a unit of weight for wool equal to about 28 pounds
- (adjective satellite) : alone and on your own
I watched a lot of silent directors who were absolutely great like John Ford and Fritz Lang, Tod Browning, and also some very modern directors like The Coen Brothers. The directors take the freedom within their own movies to be melodramatic or funny when they chose to be. They do whatever they want and they don't care about the genre.
|She appears today||وہ آج آرہی ہے|
More words from Urdu related to Tod
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tod meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tod
What are the meanings of Tod in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tod in Urdu is سیانا - siyaana. To understand how would you translate the word Tod in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tod or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tod synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tod. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tod in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tod in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tod with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tod?
Meaning of tod is سیانا - siyaana
Whats the definition of tod?
Definition of the tod are
- a unit of weight for wool equal to about 28 pounds
- alone and on your own
What is the synonym of tod?
Synonym of word tod are conjurer, grown up, wise, canny, adult, sly, knowing, intelligent, clever, artful
What are the idioms related to tod?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tod.
- Argue at home but a mole abroad
- Old birds are not caught with chaff
- People who are too sharp cut their own fingers
- Positive men are oftenest in error
- Positive men err most of any men
What are the quotes with word tod?
Here is the quote with the word tod in them
- I watched a lot of silent directors who were absolutely great like John Ford and Fritz Lang, Tod Browning, and also some very modern directors like The Coen Brothers. The directors take the freedom within their own movies to be melodramatic or funny when they chose to be. They do whatever they want and they don't care about the genre. — Michel Hazanavicius
How to use tod in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use tod in a sentence.
- She appears today — وہ آج آرہی ہے