Toil meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Toil.
- (noun) : productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
More words related to the meanings of Toil
More words from Urdu related to Toil
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Toil meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قبضہ کرنابلاپھانسناعرق ریزیبے میلبھونریگھسیٹناجد اعلیٰمرحلہمارا ماراذیت دینابیماریتدبیرجالی بنانالیناخستگیکھپچیپرکھسرگرمیخالص نفع پیدا کرناملازمتزوررگڑاورزشربڑ کروانااذّیت دینامشقت کرناروئ سے بنولے نکالنامصیبت بنناپھانسیپکڑجانچاچکنادامسر کے چکرقلابدام میں لاناشاخسانہبھاگ دوڑآزردگیبے دلیایک قسم کی شرابپتامہگڑھاگرفتار کرنامشقت اٹھاناعبورچکرجانفشانیجال میں پھانسنا ...
Idiom with the word Toil in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Toil
What are the meanings of Toil in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Toil in Urdu are جال - jaal, جد - jad, پھندا - phanda, محنت - mehnat, مشقت - mushaqqat and کسالا - kasaala. To understand how would you translate the word Toil in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Toil or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Toil synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Toil. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Toil in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Toil in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Toil with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by toil?
Meanings of toil are جال - jaal, جد - jad, پھندا - phanda, محنت - mehnat, مشقت - mushaqqat and کسالا - kasaala
Whats the definition of toil?
Definition of the toil are
- productive work (especially physical work done for wages)
What is the synonym of toil?
Synonym of word toil are snare, effort, grasp, net, ancestor, gin, drag, primogenitor, entrapment, work
What are the idioms with the word toil?
Here are the idioms with the word toil in them.
- The acquistion of wealth is a great toil its possession a great terror its loss a great tribulation
What are the idioms related to toil?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word toil.
- The world is a net the more we stir in it the more we are entangled
- A fox is not taken twice in the same snare
- A single sinner sinks the boat
- Bad company is the devil's net
- Police trap
What are the quotes with word toil?
Here are the quotes with the word toil in them
- The only sensible ends of literature are, first, the pleasurable toil of writing second, the gratification of one's family and friends and lastly, the solid cash. — Nathaniel Hawthorne
- As Americans, we realize that there is no taxpayer money that wasn't first earned through the sweat and toil of one of our citizens. — Rick Perry
- There are moments when all anxiety and stated toil are becalmed in the infinite leisure and repose of nature. — Henry David Thoreau
- There is no gilding of setting sun or glamor of poetry to light up the ferocious and endless toil of the farmers' wives. — Hamlin Garland