Tomb meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Tomb.
- (noun) : a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
Does it follow that the house has nothing in common with art and is architecture not to be included in the arts? Only a very small part of architecture belongs to art: the tomb and the monument. Everything else that fulfils a function is to be excluded from the domain of art.
More words from Urdu related to Tomb
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tomb meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tomb
What are the meanings of Tomb in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tomb in Urdu are مقبرہ - maqbarah, قبر - qabr, مزار - mazaar, مرقد - marqad and مدفن - madfan. To understand how would you translate the word Tomb in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tomb or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tomb synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tomb. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tomb in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tomb in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tomb with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tomb?
Meanings of tomb are مقبرہ - maqbarah, قبر - qabr, مزار - mazaar, مرقد - marqad and مدفن - madfan
Whats the definition of tomb?
Definition of the tomb are
- a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
What is the synonym of tomb?
Synonym of word tomb are grave, mausoleum, graved, tombac, shrining, shrinal, shrine, sepulcher, abbey, tombing
What are the idioms related to tomb?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tomb.
- A flatterer throat is an open sepulchre
- Earth is the best shelter
- God acre
- Gods acre
- In the grave is rest
What are the quotes with word tomb?
Here are the quotes with the word tomb in them
- Does it follow that the house has nothing in common with art and is architecture not to be included in the arts? Only a very small part of architecture belongs to art: the tomb and the monument. Everything else that fulfils a function is to be excluded from the domain of art. — Adolf Loos
- Marriage is the tomb of love. — Giacomo Casanova
- Marriage is the grave or tomb of wit. — Margaret Cavendish
- On that Sunday morning the first thing that impressed the people who approached the tomb was the unusual position of the one and a half to two ton stone that had been lodged in front of the doorway. — Josh McDowell