Tool meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Tool.
- (noun) : a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- (noun) : the means whereby some act is accomplished
- (verb) : ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- (noun) : an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- (verb) : work with a tool
- (verb) : drive
- (verb) : furnish with tools
Magic is the oldest part of the show business profession. It can now be used as a forward-thinking tool to build a child's confidence. It has been an amazing part in many entertainers' lives, including Steve Martin and the late Johnny Carson.
More words from Urdu related to Tool
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tool meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سازبھرناگھر کے استعمال کا ظرفخلاشسترآلہٴ ثقیلکھڈیرختمعاہدہ وغیرہاٹھوکمان چہآلاتاسلحہپتلیخھڈیوسیلہمکمل کرنااٹھناصلاحسازوسامانکلبرتنجوفراستہگلدھاتی اشیاسامگریپورا کرنابھانڈامقامہتھیارپرزہموجبسامانتعمیل کرناشکلمرتبہآلات جنگمشینسراب جیسا دکھناذریعہپر کرناتیار کرناطاقچہاوزارسامان جنگباسنجھروکاآلہلاگو کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tool
What are the meanings of Tool in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tool in Urdu are آلہ - aalah, اوزار - auzaar and ہتھیار - hath yaar. To understand how would you translate the word Tool in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tool or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tool synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tool. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tool in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tool in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tool with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tool?
Meanings of tool are آلہ - aalah, اوزار - auzaar and ہتھیار - hath yaar
Whats the definition of tool?
Definition of the tool are
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- the means whereby some act is accomplished
- ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- work with a tool
- furnish with tools
What is the synonym of tool?
Synonym of word tool are loom, instrument, utensil, implement, engine, appliance, tools, instrumentate, hardware, get up
What are the idioms related to tool?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tool.
- Religion without piety path done more mischief in the world than all other things put together
- A lord without riches is a soldier without arms
- Endless money forms the sinews of war
- Hoist with one
- In choosing a wife and buying a sword we ought not to trust another
What are the quotes with word tool?
Here are the quotes with the word tool in them
- A tart temper never mellows with age, and a sharp tongue is the only edged tool that grows keener with constant use. — Washington Irving
- Temper never mellows with age, and a sharp tongue is the only edged tool that grows keener with constant use. — Washington Irving
- Magic is the oldest part of the show business profession. It can now be used as a forward-thinking tool to build a child's confidence. It has been an amazing part in many entertainers' lives, including Steve Martin and the late Johnny Carson. — Criss Angel
- In the coming years, if not sooner, social media will become a powerful tool that consumers will aggressively use to influence business attitudes and force companies into greater social responsibility - and, I suggest, move us towards a more sustainable practice of capitalism. — Simon Mainwaring