Topic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Topic.
- (noun) : some situation or event that is thought about
- (noun) : the subject matter of a conversation or discussion
I didn't appreciate the young woman that I was, or my young beauty, because I was so obsessed with the fact that I felt fat. It's never good to add to anybody else's suffering. It's an important topic to really get the gravity and the importance of - dealing with dignity.
More words from Urdu related to Topic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Topic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مشکلبیانروایتپرتیتکسی شے کا مشمولہکام کاجمغزتقریرنئی خبرصُوت يا اصوات کا مَجمُوعہسوال کرناتوثیقزیرِ اثرنامفسانہپیشکشاصل مقصود یا مدعادعویٰسلسلہ جنبانیمسلہکلامکہا سنامانتاحاصل کلاممنگنیجوہرگفتاراخبار یا نشریہلفظجواب طلب ایک سوالیہ جُملہشہرتمحکومآبرومکالمہامراطلاعنظریہ یا بیانالاپحلمقولہتابعباور کرنانقلگپ شپ کرناضروری ہونابتیایاالتماسکاروباربچننزاعی مسئلہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Topic
What are the meanings of Topic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Topic in Urdu are بات - baat and موضوع - mauzuu. To understand how would you translate the word Topic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Topic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Topic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Topic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Topic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Topic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Topic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by topic?
Meanings of topic are بات - baat and موضوع - mauzuu
Whats the definition of topic?
Definition of the topic are
- some situation or event that is thought about
- the subject matter of a conversation or discussion
What is the synonym of topic?
Synonym of word topic are saying, question, proposal, problem, point, overture, news, thesis, matter, theme
What are the idioms related to topic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word topic.
- Give advice to one who heeds it
- One may be confuted and yet not convinced
- Positiveness is an evidence of poor judgement
- That which you fear happens sooner than that which you hope
- The ear is a less trust worthy witness than the eye
What are the quotes with word topic?
Here are the quotes with the word topic in them
- Convinced as I am and as I am from my government that the world needs a new moral architecture over all I believe that this should be the first topic to debate in our world of today, ethics, moral. — Hugo Chavez
- I didn't appreciate the young woman that I was, or my young beauty, because I was so obsessed with the fact that I felt fat. It's never good to add to anybody else's suffering. It's an important topic to really get the gravity and the importance of - dealing with dignity. — Margaret Cho
- The death of a beautiful woman, is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world. — Edgar Allan Poe
- Like religion, politics, and family planning, cereal is not a topic to be brought up in public. It's too controversial. — Erma Bombeck