Torah meanings in Urdu
Torah meanings in Urdu is تورات Torah in Urdu. More meanings of torah, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Torah.
- (noun) : the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- (noun) : the whole body of the Jewish sacred writings and tradition including the oral tradition
- (noun) : (Judaism) the scroll of parchment on which the first five books of the Hebrew Scripture is written; is used in a synagogue during services
More words from Urdu related to Torah
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Torah meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Torah in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Torah in Urdu is تورات - toraat. To understand how would you translate the word Torah in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Torah or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Torah synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Torah. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Torah in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Torah in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Torah with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by torah?
Meaning of torah is تورات - toraat
Whats the definition of torah?
Definition of the torah are
- the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- the whole body of the Jewish sacred writings and tradition including the oral tradition
- (Judaism) the scroll of parchment on which the first five books of the Hebrew Scripture is written; is used in a synagogue during services
What is the synonym of torah?
Synonym of word torah are turatt