Torment meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Torment.
- (noun) : intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain
- (verb) : treat cruelly
- (noun) : extreme mental distress
- (noun) : the act of harassing someone
- (verb) : subject to torture
- (verb) : torment emotionally or mentally
- (noun) : a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented
- (noun) : unbearable physical pain
More words related to the meanings of Torment
More words from Urdu related to Torment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Torment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گزنہگھونساناموزوںمربہہارشیونعصیاںرینگناحلوانسلواتیں سنانااینٹھنامشکلدکھی کرناثانیبھرتاحزنزخمبحث کرناکشٹمشقتپیچھے پڑ جاناگھّراحق تلفیگت بناناروکناناگوار خاطر ہوناپھونک مارناعلتغصہخطاساتھ ساتھ چلناخطرے میں ڈلواناعقوبتچوٹدلناکنگھی کرنابے آرامیپھوکناقہرگرفت میں لاناسَتاناگھبراناآسیامصیبت دینابد سلوکی کرناکتر کھانابد بختیپنجرہعقربیہذہنی الجھن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Torment
What are the meanings of Torment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Torment in Urdu are دق کرنا - diq karna, عذاب - azaab, دکھ دینا - dukh deyna, پیسنا - piisna, اذیت دینا - aziiyat deyna, الم - alam, پھونکنا - phuunkna, آزار پہنچانا - aazar pahonchaana and عقوبت - uquubat. To understand how would you translate the word Torment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Torment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Torment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Torment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Torment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Torment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Torment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by torment?
Meanings of torment are دق کرنا - diq karna, عذاب - azaab, دکھ دینا - dukh deyna, پیسنا - piisna, اذیت دینا - aziiyat deyna, الم - alam, پھونکنا - phuunkna, آزار پہنچانا - aazar pahonchaana and عقوبت - uquubat
Whats the definition of torment?
Definition of the torment are
- intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain
- treat cruelly
- extreme mental distress
- the act of harassing someone
- subject to torture
- torment emotionally or mentally
- a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented
- unbearable physical pain
What is the synonym of torment?
Synonym of word torment are nag, tormentum, afflict, crimmer, tormentise, gripe, pain, molest, torments, distress
What are the idioms related to torment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word torment.
- Trcad on the neck of
- Riches breed care poverty is safe
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
What are the quotes with word torment?
Here are the quotes with the word torment in them
- The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves. — William Penn
- Politics is such a torment that I advise everyone I love not to mix with it. — Thomas Jefferson
- Marriage is the torment of one, the felicity of two, the strife and enmity of three. — Washington Irving
- It is the most sensual men who need to flee women and torment their bodies. — Friedrich Nietzsche