Tow meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Tow.
- (noun) : the act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope
- (verb) : drag behind
More words from Urdu related to Tow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Tow in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Tow
What are the meanings of Tow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tow in Urdu is رسی - rassi. To understand how would you translate the word Tow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tow?
Meaning of tow is رسی - rassi
Whats the definition of tow?
Definition of the tow are
- the act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope
- drag behind
What is the synonym of tow?
Synonym of word tow are towing, ropy, roping, rophy, ropey, string, rope, halter, guy, cable
What are the idioms with the word tow?
Here are the idioms with the word tow in them.
- Man is fire and woman tow the devil comes and sets them in a blaze
What are the idioms related to tow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tow.
- He that hath been bitten by a serpent is afraid of a rope
- Little strokes fell great oaks
- Reduced to poverty he still affects the pomp
- Wolves lose their teeth but not their nature
- The wounded limbs recoil at even a gentle touch and a vain shadow strikes the anxious with fear
What are the quotes with word tow?
Here is the quote with the word tow in them
- They had some really cool rigged cars and things that were different that they would tow behind the camera car that were actually on these trailers that manipulated side to side and stuff like they were getting hit, and actually put the actor right in the middle of the chase. — David R.Ellis