Trajectory meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Trajectory.
- (noun) : the path followed by an object moving through space
More words from Urdu related to Trajectory
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trajectory meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Trajectory
What are the meanings of Trajectory in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trajectory in Urdu is گزر گاہ - guzar gaah. To understand how would you translate the word Trajectory in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trajectory or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trajectory synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trajectory. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trajectory in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trajectory in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trajectory with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trajectory?
Meaning of trajectory is گزر گاہ - guzar gaah
Whats the definition of trajectory?
Definition of the trajectory are
- the path followed by an object moving through space
What is the synonym of trajectory?
Synonym of word trajectory are rite of passage, road, passageway, gate
What are the idioms related to trajectory?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word trajectory.
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of a feather fly together
- Like draws to like the whole world over
- Go on wheels
- Oblique motion
What are the quotes with word trajectory?
Here are the quotes with the word trajectory in them
- If you don't have the story and the unfolding of the trajectory of the saga, it's like getting in a car and not having any gas. — Gus Van Sant
- I saw many people who had advanced heart disease and I was so frustrated because I knew if they just knew how to do the right thing, simple lifestyle and diet steps, that the entire trajectory of their life and health would have been different. — Mehmet Oz