Trance meanings in Urdu
Trance meanings in Urdu is سکتہ Trance in Urdu. More meanings of trance, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Trance.
- (noun) : a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- (noun) : a state of mind in which consciousness is fragile and voluntary action is poor or missing; a state resembling deep sleep
More words from Urdu related to Trance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Trance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trance in Urdu is سکتہ - saktah. To understand how would you translate the word Trance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trance?
Meaning of trance is سکتہ - saktah
Whats the definition of trance?
Definition of the trance are
- a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- a state of mind in which consciousness is fragile and voluntary action is poor or missing; a state resembling deep sleep
What is the synonym of trance?
Synonym of word trance are rapt, pause, apoplexy, swoon, paralysis, catalepsis
What are the quotes with word trance?
Here are the quotes with the word trance in them
- I love to put on lotion. Sometimes I'll watch TV and go into a lotion trance for an hour. I try to find brands that don't taste bad in case anyone wants to taste me. — Angelina Jolie
- In a way, film and television are in the same sort of traumatic trance that print journalism is. The technology has outpaced our comprehension of its implications. — Tony Kushner