Trappings meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Trappings.
- (noun) : (usually plural) accessory wearing apparel
But you know, if you live an affluent lifestyle, there are all types of trappings that are there that you have to be cognizant of, and you've got to try and communicate freely and gain understanding about and then keep moving on, because you know, sometimes lifestyles are chosen for us as opposed to us choosing them.
More words related to the meanings of Trappings
More words from Urdu related to Trappings
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trappings meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سیقل کرناخوشنما سجاوٹtrumpet fast arrayed. Each horsemanمناسبتتوڑناجھری پڑناگلّہفرنیچرخوش اسلوبیجھلاؤسکیڑخوش نمائیحقائق کے بیانڈارسنہراچابک دستیترتیبدکھاوٹشکن ڈالنازیبائشرعنائاہتزازسمیٹظاہِربناوٹہجومنوجوان سورنیخوش نمائصف آرا کرنادِکھاواشکنآراش و زیبائش کے لوازماتچڑھائتھرتھراہٹانقباضزیب و زینتتیاریدرستیحسنجھوٹازین پوشسندرتائیآراستگیگِلٹکاریگریلباستغیر وقوفتنصیبرچاوٹجھُنڈ ...
Idiom with the word Trappings in it
What are the meanings of Trappings in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trappings in Urdu are سجاوٹ - sajaawat and جھول - jhol. To understand how would you translate the word Trappings in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trappings or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trappings synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trappings. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trappings in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trappings in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trappings with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trappings?
Meanings of trappings are سجاوٹ - sajaawat and جھول - jhol
Whats the definition of trappings?
Definition of the trappings are
- (usually plural) accessory wearing apparel
What is the synonym of trappings?
Synonym of word trappings are decarbed, decarburization, array, ornature, decarb, decarbonizing, seemingness, dorture, decants, decarbonized
What are the idioms with the word trappings?
Here are the idioms with the word trappings in them.
- To the people those trappings i have known thee both inwardly and outwardly
What are the quotes with word trappings?
Here are the quotes with the word trappings in them
- A life lived with integrity - even if it lacks the trappings of fame and fortune is a shining star in whose light others may follow in the years to come. — Denis Waitley
- But you know, if you live an affluent lifestyle, there are all types of trappings that are there that you have to be cognizant of, and you've got to try and communicate freely and gain understanding about and then keep moving on, because you know, sometimes lifestyles are chosen for us as opposed to us choosing them. — Julius Erving
- You treat a kid with respect and as an adult you talk to them as if they're smart people. But you don't throw at them the trappings of adulthood and you know, the darker stuff. — Dave Eggers
- I've spent a lot of Thanksgivings on the road with my band, so anytime that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family in a traditional aspect, eating sweet potatoes and cranberries and stuffing and all the trappings of Thanksgiving and then get on a treadmill the next day extra long, I'm happy. — Richie Sambora