Travel meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Travel.
- (verb) : undertake a journey or trip
- (verb) : travel upon or across
- (verb) : make a trip for pleasure
- (noun) : the act of going from one place to another
- (noun) : self-propelled movement
- (noun) : a movement through space that changes the location of something
- (verb) : travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
- (verb) : undergo transportation as in a vehicle
- (verb) : change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
- ایک مقام سے دُوسرے مقام تَک جانا
More words related to the meanings of Travel
More words from Urdu related to Travel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Travel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقل مکانمسا فتگھومناشیفتہ کرناقرینہبھاڑاآسانی سے حرکت کرنامرمت کرناگاجرریلناگَشتخروجقدم قدمسدھارناڈھبمسافراقبال جرمدسترسمسافرتگئرَفتارگاڑی ہنکانے کی جگہٹہلنادرامداتاراترائیباٹپھسلنمرمتبڑھاناایک دن کا کامڈگرناٹھوکر کھاناباریابیپاؤں اٹھناچلناجادہکسی حال میں ہوناجایئےمداخلتدوڑناروشہانکناڈولنادخولنہجاجورہرستہبلا دم لگائے اڑنارفوکرنا ...
Idioms with the word Travel in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Travel
What are the meanings of Travel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Travel in Urdu are جانا - jaana, سفر - safar, گزر - guzar and سفر کرنا - safar karna. To understand how would you translate the word Travel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Travel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Travel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Travel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Travel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Travel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Travel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by travel?
Meanings of travel are جانا - jaana, سفر - safar, گزر - guzar and سفر کرنا - safar karna
Whats the definition of travel?
Definition of the travel are
- undertake a journey or trip
- travel upon or across
- make a trip for pleasure
- the act of going from one place to another
- self-propelled movement
- a movement through space that changes the location of something
- travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
- undergo transportation as in a vehicle
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
- ایک مقام سے دُوسرے مقام تَک جانا
What is the synonym of travel?
Synonym of word travel are perve, travelling, domage, forgoing, travelled, voyageurs, walk, traveling, voyageur, repair
What are the idioms with the word travel?
Here are the idioms with the word travel in them.
- If you want to know a man travel with him
- Voyage travel and change of place impart vigour
What are the idioms related to travel?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word travel.
- No road is long with good company
- Quick steps are best over miry ground
- Jog away jog off
- Hours of pleasure are short
- It is no use crying over spilt milk
What are the quotes with word travel?
Here are the quotes with the word travel in them
- I get a friend to travel with me... I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It's hard to be alone. — Leonardo DiCaprio
- I was a little doubtful about the propriety of going to the Mammoth Cave without a gentleman escort, but if two ladies travel alone they must have the courage of men. — Maria Mitchell
- I've had a very interesting career. I get to do amazing things and work with amazing people and travel and learn languages - things most people don't get the opportunity to do. — Gwyneth Paltrow
- I never travel without my Stetson, but the more I wear it the more I realise that no one wears hats any more. When I was a kid everybody wore hats, especially in Texas, but I get off the plane in Dallas now and I'm the only guy with a hat. It's amazing. — Larry Hagman