Travelled meanings in Urdu
Travelled meanings in Urdu is سفر Travelled in Urdu. More meanings of travelled, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Travelled.
- (adjective satellite) : familiar with many parts of the world
Since turning professional at 18, I have travelled the world playing the game that I love and consider myself a global player. As the World No.1 right now, I wish to be a positive role model and a sportsperson that people respect, and enjoy watching.
More words related to the meanings of Travelled
More words from Urdu related to Travelled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Travelled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Travelled in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Travelled
What are the meanings of Travelled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Travelled in Urdu is سفر - safar. To understand how would you translate the word Travelled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Travelled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Travelled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Travelled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Travelled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Travelled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Travelled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by travelled?
Meaning of travelled is سفر - safar
Whats the definition of travelled?
Definition of the travelled are
- familiar with many parts of the world
What is the synonym of travelled?
Synonym of word travelled are tour, went, trave, commutes, itinerates, trivets, journey, itinerating, trip, itineration
What are the idioms with the word travelled?
Here are the idioms with the word travelled in them.
- He that has travelled for knows much
What are the idioms related to travelled?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word travelled.
- No road is long with good company
- A fool errand
- Good company on the road is the shortest cut
- Good people good folk
- If you tell every step you will make a long journey
What are the quotes with word travelled?
Here are the quotes with the word travelled in them
- Since turning professional at 18, I have travelled the world playing the game that I love and consider myself a global player. As the World No.1 right now, I wish to be a positive role model and a sportsperson that people respect, and enjoy watching. — Rory McIlroy
- I got the travel bug when I was quite young. My parents took me and my sisters out of school and we travelled all over Europe. It was an eye-opening experience and, although I love Norway, I also enjoy visiting new countries. I don't get homesick. — Magnus Carlsen