Tray meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Tray.
- (noun) : an open receptacle for holding or displaying or serving articles or food
More words from Urdu related to Tray
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tray meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tray
What are the meanings of Tray in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tray in Urdu are طبق - tabaq, کشتی - kashti, ٹرے - Tray and سینی - siini. To understand how would you translate the word Tray in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tray or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tray synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tray. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tray in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tray in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tray with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tray?
Meanings of tray are طبق - tabaq, کشتی - kashti, ٹرے - Tray and سینی - siini
Whats the definition of tray?
Definition of the tray are
- an open receptacle for holding or displaying or serving articles or food
What is the synonym of tray?
Synonym of word tray are stratum, boatage, region, wrestlings, layer, wrestled, crust, wresting, spacial, flake
What are the idioms related to tray?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tray.
- God be with us who can be against us
- Lazy painter
- Little boats must keep the shore larger ships may venture more
- Little boats must keep the shore; larger ships may venture more
- Port the helm
What are the quotes with word tray?
Here are the quotes with the word tray in them
- Time rushes towards us with its hospital tray of infinitely varied narcotics, even while it is preparing us for its inevitably fatal operation. — Tennessee Williams
- I still, at hotel rooms, I do this one sort of not-so-cool thing: continually shoving my room service tray in front of someone else's door. Because I don't want the remnants. I don't want to be caught, like, being like the pig that I was at two in the morning. — Drew Barrymore