Tread meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Tread.
- (verb) : mate with
- (verb) : put down or press the foot, place the foot
- (verb) : tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- (noun) : structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
- (noun) : the part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
- (noun) : the grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
- (verb) : brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- (verb) : crush as if by treading on
- (verb) : apply (the tread) to a tire
More words related to the meanings of Tread
More words from Urdu related to Tread
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tread meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
داغناجست و جومسافرتخطتشریف لانادستخط کرناجھکناہٹناملاحیروشہستی میں لاناکاروائعنایت کرنا ênaayatگل گشتقدم بقدم چلناسنبھل سنبھل کر چلناقابوآغاز ہوناتھمانانشان دہیجستجوصورترقم کرناگزرناپتہ لگاناقویٰ کاٹھیانتقالبخشناچہل قدمیروانگیقدممناناتقسیم کرناسرحدی علاقہ êlaaqahبھگاناڈھونڈڈھانڈایک دن کا کامنشان کرناراستہدلالتتیار کرناچالکامیاب ہوناخَطات پتی کرناکھسکاناپھل دیناگل گشت کرناکوچ کرنابہنا ...
Idioms with the word Tread in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Tread
What are the meanings of Tread in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tread in Urdu are چلنا - chalna, قدم اٹھانا - qadam uthaana, سراغ - suraagh, پاؤں سے کچلنا - paa on sey kuchalna and قدم کا نشان - qadam ka nishaan. To understand how would you translate the word Tread in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tread or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tread synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tread. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tread in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tread in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tread with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tread?
Meanings of tread are چلنا - chalna, قدم اٹھانا - qadam uthaana, سراغ - suraagh, پاؤں سے کچلنا - paa on sey kuchalna and قدم کا نشان - qadam ka nishaan
Whats the definition of tread?
Definition of the tread are
- mate with
- put down or press the foot, place the foot
- tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
- the part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
- the grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
- brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- crush as if by treading on
- apply (the tread) to a tire
What is the synonym of tread?
Synonym of word tread are hold, deal, give, treadling, fare, treadings, vestige, stoking, track, likewalk
What are the idioms with the word tread?
Here are the idioms with the word tread in them.
- Have the black ox tread on one's foot
- If a man ever fall all will tread on him
- It is based to tread upon a man who is down
- While the shoe is on thy foot tread upon the thorns
What are the idioms related to tread?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tread.
- To try one fortunc
- To try ones fortunc
- Creep before you gang
- Cut one throal
- Cut one throat
What are the quotes with word tread?
Here are the quotes with the word tread in them
- Beauty, like ice, our footing does betray Who can tread sure on the smooth, slippery way: Pleased with the surface, we glide swiftly on, And see the dangers that we cannot shun. — John Dryden
- For I must tell you that we artists cannot tread the path of Beauty without Eros keeping company with us and appointing himself as our guide. — Thomas Mann
- But I, being poor, have only my dreams I have spread my dreams under your feet Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. — William Butler Yeats
- Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. — William Butler Yeats