Treat meanings in Urdu
Treat meanings in Urdu are برتاؤ کرنا, علاج کرنا êlaaj, تذکرہ کرنا, علاج کرنا, سَلُوک کَرنا, بَرتاوٴ کَرنا, پیش آنا, مفت کا مزہ, مزے کروانا, برتنا, سلوک کرنا, عمل کرنا Treat in Urdu. More meanings of treat, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Treat.
- (noun) : something considered choice to eat
- (verb) : provide with a gift or entertainment
- (verb) : interact in a certain way
- (verb) : regard or consider in a specific way
- (verb) : engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
- (verb) : provide treatment for
- (verb) : subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
- (verb) : provide with choice or abundant food or drink
- (verb) : act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- (noun) : an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
I have always felt that a woman has the right to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity until, perhaps, she passes into the realm of over ninety. Then it is better she be candid with herself and with the world.
More words related to the meanings of Treat
More words from Urdu related to Treat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Treat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منتقل کرناچلناگرانانام لیناصحیح کرناانجام دینامرہم لگانابات چیت سے سودا ہوناجنگ آزمودہ سپاہیحوالہسیاست کرنااطلاع نامہمارلین دین کرناچالو ہونانیچا کرناچرچا کرنامرہمرگڑناتبادلہ خیال ہونالانانامتادیب کرناقبل از وقت اطلاعدرمانداد و ستد کرناجراحی کرناملک بدر کرناآگاہیتدبیرسنبھالناواقع ہوناپورا کرناذکر لاناذکرسیدھا کرناسرپرستیخبر لینابیوہار کرناتجربہ کارگزرنامارناخبرچارہبات چیت کرناچلانابگاڑناذکر کرناعلاج کرنا êlaajسلوک کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Treat
What are the meanings of Treat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Treat in Urdu are علاج کرنا - elaaj karna, سلوک کرنا - suluuk karna, عمل کرنا - aamal karna, پیش آنا - peysh aana, برتاؤ کرنا - bar taa o karna, علاج کرنا êlaaj and تذکرہ کرنا - tazkirah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Treat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Treat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Treat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Treat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Treat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Treat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Treat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by treat?
Meanings of treat are علاج کرنا - elaaj karna, سلوک کرنا - suluuk karna, عمل کرنا - aamal karna, پیش آنا - peysh aana, برتاؤ کرنا - bar taa o karna, علاج کرنا êlaaj and تذکرہ کرنا - tazkirah karna
Whats the definition of treat?
Definition of the treat are
- something considered choice to eat
- provide with a gift or entertainment
- interact in a certain way
- regard or consider in a specific way
- engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
- provide treatment for
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
- provide with choice or abundant food or drink
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
What is the synonym of treat?
Synonym of word treat are punish, patronise, cure, deeding, chastise, deeded, vet, act out, occrustate, practise
What are the idioms related to treat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word treat.
- Too much straight forwardness is foolish against ashamdess person
- Throw a fit
- Do one proud
- To pull about
- To quit oneself wall
What are the quotes with word treat?
Here are the quotes with the word treat in them
- I have always felt that a woman has the right to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity until, perhaps, she passes into the realm of over ninety. Then it is better she be candid with herself and with the world. — Carl Sandburg
- I was taught from a young age that many people would treat me as a second-class citizen because I was African-American and because I was female. — Queen Latifah
- My mother inspired me to treat others as I would want to be treated regardless of age, race or financial status. — Tommy Hilfiger
- I have noticed... that men usually leave married women alone and are inclined to treat all wives with respect. This is no great credit to married women. — Marilyn Monroe