Treatment meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Treatment.
- (noun) : care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
More words related to the meanings of Treatment
More words from Urdu related to Treatment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Treatment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تریاقعذاباستعمالعلاج کرنا êlaajبیماری کا علاج معالجہگتابھرا ہواتدبیرسلوکسزاجیسے دوادرمانبَرتاوٴشفا بخشابھرواں تختیچارہتوڑڈھنگمددلیپ وغیرہبَرتاوٴ کَرنے کا عمَلدارودارمعذوریپیرایہتشفیدرستیفَننسخہبرتاؤعلاج کرنامداوارکھ رکھاؤراحتآرامنوشخم یازہعرضیشفاعمل یا کامخوفرصتاپائےدوائ دیناوضععقوبتمرہمسَلُوکدواعلاج ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Treatment
What are the meanings of Treatment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Treatment in Urdu are علاج - elaaj, سلوک - suluuk, فَن, مَدارَت - Madarat, بَرتاوٴ کَرنے کا عمَل, سَلُوک, بَرتاوٴ - Burtao and برتاؤ - bar taa o. To understand how would you translate the word Treatment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Treatment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Treatment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Treatment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Treatment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Treatment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Treatment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by treatment?
Meanings of treatment are علاج - elaaj, سلوک - suluuk, فَن, مَدارَت - Madarat, بَرتاوٴ کَرنے کا عمَل, سَلُوک, بَرتاوٴ - Burtao and برتاؤ - bar taa o
Whats the definition of treatment?
Definition of the treatment are
- care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
What is the synonym of treatment?
Synonym of word treatment are remedes, demeanour, medication, slovenness, remeded, behaviour, medical treatment, sloke, hereat, treatments
What are the idioms related to treatment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word treatment.
- An unruly patient makes a harsh physician
- Do as you would be done by
- Do one proud
- Hard measures
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
What are the quotes with word treatment?
Here are the quotes with the word treatment in them
- Government alone cannot solve the problems we deal with in our correctional facilities, treatment centers, homeless shelters and crisis centers - we need our faith-based and community partners. — Dirk Kempthorne
- I hope this will help new moms not feel alone or desperate, and that there is no shame in their feelings. PPD is out of their control, but the treatment and healing process is not. — Brooke Shields
- As in nature, as in art, so in grace it is rough treatment that gives souls, as well as stones, their luster. — Thomas Guthrie
- You can't possibly fathom the ins and outs of a prepubescent beauty treatment until you've felt the strange but exhilarating tingle of a cottage-cheese-and-Pop-Rocks facial. — Sloane Crosley