Trembling meanings in Urdu
Trembling meanings in Urdu is ڈگمگ Trembling in Urdu. More meanings of trembling, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Trembling.
- (noun) : a shaky motion
- (adjective satellite) : vibrating slightly and irregularly; as e.g. with fear or cold or like the leaves of an aspen in a breeze
As I pass it, I feel as if I saw a dear old mother, sweet in her weakness, trembling at the approach of her dissolution, but not appealing to me against the inevitable, rather endeavouring to reassure me by her patience, and pointing to a hopeful future.
More words from Urdu related to Trembling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trembling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Trembling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trembling in Urdu is ڈگمگ - dag mag. To understand how would you translate the word Trembling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trembling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trembling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trembling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trembling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trembling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trembling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trembling?
Meaning of trembling is ڈگمگ - dag mag
Whats the definition of trembling?
Definition of the trembling are
- a shaky motion
- vibrating slightly and irregularly; as e.g. with fear or cold or like the leaves of an aspen in a breeze
What is the synonym of trembling?
Synonym of word trembling are totty, quivering, dizzy, unsteady, skittish, giddy, wankle
What are the quotes with word trembling?
Here are the quotes with the word trembling in them
- Love is trembling happiness. — Khalil Gibran
- Hope is like a harebell trembling from its birth. — Christina Rossetti
- As I pass it, I feel as if I saw a dear old mother, sweet in her weakness, trembling at the approach of her dissolution, but not appealing to me against the inevitable, rather endeavouring to reassure me by her patience, and pointing to a hopeful future. — Thomas Edward Brown
- All religions have periods in their history which are looked back to with retrospective fear and trembling as eras of persecution, and each religion has its own book of martyrs. — Richard Le Gallienne