Trial meanings in Urdu
Trial meanings in Urdu are ابتلا, پرکھ, کوشِش, آزمائش کا عمَل, مُقَدمہ, سَعی, آزمائش, مقدمہ, جانچ, امتحان, محنت, بلا Trial in Urdu. More meanings of trial, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Trial.
- (noun) : the act of testing something
- (noun) : the act of undergoing testing
- (noun) : trying something to find out about it
- (noun) : (law) the determination of a person's innocence or guilt by due process of law
- (noun) : an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
- (noun) : (sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications
I did not think that I was angry, but clearly anger was reflected in my writing. I did not think that I had been affected emotionally, but it was clear from my writing that I was still very emotional about the trial some six months after it ended.
More words related to the meanings of Trial
More words from Urdu related to Trial
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Trial meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈرانانگاہفلاکتنگہداشتشغلمحنت کرواناضررتمہیدمحاسبہدقتمے نوشیکڑیمنحوسآگاہ کرواناپرکھنے کی کسوٹیامتحان کرنے والانشانسمجھبدقسمتیکشٹموقع وارداتپرکھچکرکلفتتصحیحثبوتآفتوبالتفتيشذوق سلیمدشواریدیبا چہاٹکلگربہعارضیمشقبہ مشکلستونتشریح کے لئے چیرناتجربہمزدورتکلیف دینامقام اجتماعدھمکی دینادائرہ ٴ نظرشومیسر گرمیملازمتمنظوریالم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Trial
What are the meanings of Trial in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Trial in Urdu are آزمائش - aazmaa ish, جانچ - jaanch, بلا - balla, مقدمہ - muqaddmah, محنت - mehnat, امتحان - imtehaan, پرکھ - parakh and ابتلا - ibtila. To understand how would you translate the word Trial in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Trial or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Trial synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Trial. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Trial in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Trial in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Trial with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by trial?
Meanings of trial are آزمائش - aazmaa ish, جانچ - jaanch, بلا - balla, مقدمہ - muqaddmah, محنت - mehnat, امتحان - imtehaan, پرکھ - parakh and ابتلا - ibtila
Whats the definition of trial?
Definition of the trial are
- the act of testing something
- the act of undergoing testing
- trying something to find out about it
- (law) the determination of a person's innocence or guilt by due process of law
- an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
- (sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications
What is the synonym of trial?
Synonym of word trial are trialism, evaluation, distress, sued, work, triact, estimation, cat, premove, travail
What are the idioms related to trial?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word trial.
- Do not close a letter without reading it nor drink water without seeing it
- Never is there either work without reward or reward without work
- Calmity is the touch stone of a brave mind
- Great go
- Little go
What are the quotes with word trial?
Here are the quotes with the word trial in them
- I did not think that I was angry, but clearly anger was reflected in my writing. I did not think that I had been affected emotionally, but it was clear from my writing that I was still very emotional about the trial some six months after it ended. — Christopher Darden
- Modern poets talk against business, poor things, but all of us write for money. Beginners are subjected to trial by market. — Robert Frost
- Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress. — Bruce Barton
- The principles of living greatly include the capacity to face trouble with courage, disappointment with cheerfulness, and trial with humility. — Thomas S. Monson